Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Vote_lcapGroup 1 *Falmious Town* Voting_barGroup 1 *Falmious Town* Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Group 1 *Falmious Town* Vote_lcapGroup 1 *Falmious Town* Voting_barGroup 1 *Falmious Town* Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Group 1 *Falmious Town*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Group 1 *Falmious Town* Empty
PostSubject: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 am

A great mist covered the town streets, first a few screams was heard, then followed by silence...Someone knew something was up, but the question is...who?

As they inspected the town they saw...A trail of blood?. It lead to a door with someone crying inside.

(Short, but it's for funsies :3)
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:48 am

Gaffey had been walking through Falmious town wondering what was going on it wasn't a normal day he hardly saw another pokemon in sight he than heard a few screams before silence this worried him. Than he saw the trail of blood leading towards a house and someone was crying inside maybe they were hurt badly. He walked towards the door slowly the flame on his tail burning a brighter blue just in case something bad was going to happen he than knocked on the door to see if he would get a answer.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:13 am

The voice stopped for a second. "W-who's there?" The voice responded to the knocking on the door. Gaffey could hear whoever was inside walked closer to the door.

The town became completely silent now.

(A shorty, I know xD)
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:10 am

Gaffey sighed glad this pokemon was not hurt enough that she couldent speak "My name is Gaffey i was walking bye when i heard crying and saw the blood trail. Are you hurt? I could help you out if you need it." he said truely concerned for this pokemon. He than put his hand on the door and ready himself to enter "Could i come in to see what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:43 pm

"No!, go away!...I would just kill you...I'm going to die soon anyway...They bit me..." Once again, they started crying and Gaffey could hear them walking deeper into the house. A strong wind flew past Gaffey, and the house's windows slammed against the walls. It sounded threatening, why would she want to hurt Gaffey? .
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Gaffey was shocked that she would threaten to kill him than when he heard more cries he became worried for the pokemon in the house. He than thinks of what he should do..."if you dont open the door im going to come in there without permission now are you gunna open?" He than paused for a while awaiting a answer.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Gaffey heard a gasp. "NO!, Stay aw- *oughs* away!."   Gaffey heard her run upstairs, hacking and coughing the whole way, before hearing a thump followed by whining.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Gaffey sighed and kicked down the door useing strength, cause for some reason he felt like it was the logical choice to do and thats Gaffey logic for you he than walked up the stair and knocked on the door at top. He than spoke training to sound as kind as he could "Please open the door miss.....i don't want to enter by force but it's my duty to help injured pokemon...even if my ways are a little extrem..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Only a slight wheezing was heard through the door. Gaffey notices that the trail of blood that let him there actually followed this injured pokemon. They must be the one that is bleeding this badly.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Gaffey sighed "i guess ill have to open the door myself but since iguess you locked it" he used strength on the door and kicked it down "Sorry but i had to do this now let me see whats wrong okay?!" he said even more worried since there is more blood leading into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Gaffey saw a weak Glaceon hiding behind the blinds. She had a rather big and deep bite mark on her neck, and her fur was almost green in color. She looked at Gaffey with weak and pale eyes. "G-go awa*coughs harshly* away..."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Gaffey advanced closer to her a smile forcing itself on his face "Don't worry i'm here to help you i will get you to my base i have some items there that can heal you up everything will be fine..Now let me clean that bite wound up before you get an infection or something" he than stood infront of her and offered her his hand "come on let me help you..." (Funny cause she is gunna turn into a zombie and he has no idea :3)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:30 pm

(Hilarious really xD) She looks at Gaffey with blank eyes before passing out. Upon closer inspection, he could tell she wasn't breathing.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Gaffey felt for a pulse once she passed out he slowly backed away "Dammit......i was to late why did i act late..." he than sighed and said his respects to the Glaceon before decideing that he would get someone to put her in a grave and have a proper funeral. He than began to walk away before stopping at the door on the floor and looking down on it "mayeb shoulda entered more peacfully..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:41 pm

A small gasp was heard from the glaceon. She opened her now pale eyes and moaned softyl. Slowly turning her head to face Gaffey. She tried her best to get up on all fours, but seemed to struggle with it.

(My pc is having a stroke, so I can't follow up with anything after this for tonight. I will try to fix le pc though)
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Gaffey quickly turned around and gasped "I thought you were dead!" he than hurried over to her but than stopped.....somethign was strange about her he didn't know why but he felt like something was amiss maybe it was the look of her eyes or just the way she seemed to not even know how to walk but what made him worry even more was the fact that she was dead jsut a few seconds ago and he was sure she was dead. "If ou can hear me say something okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:29 am

The glaceon just limped towards Gaffey with increasing speed, with a strange look in her eyes. Gaffey recognized this look. It reminded him of when he was a particulary delicious looking poffin...but wait...she wasn't looking at a poffin at all!.

Gaffey heard a noise not far from him. Someone was coming up the stairs.

Funtimes for all xD
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 am

Gaffey quickly backed further away not wanting to be any closer to this pokemon, when he saw that look in her eyes he could tell something was really wrong. He had read a few books about these things but they werwe only fiction...right? The living dead couldn't really be comeing back to life and turning others into zombies. "Get back now before things get bad." Gaffey quickly turned towards the door "please tell me it's another pokemon that was not bitten.." he than quickly went further away from the zombie and the door.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:51 pm

The glaceon walked closer and closer, it was clear that it wasn't thinking like a normal pokemon anymore. It jumped at Gaffey in an attempt to bite him, though luckily instead of biting him, it head it's head against the wall. It spits out a few pieces of the wall, as it seems her jaw strength had increased dramatically for a pokemon. It seemed to be getting it's balance back, and moved faster than before.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Gaffe quickly hurried over to the fallen door and looked around for something to throw at the glaceon not wanting to truely hurt her but maek her unable to move. He quickly picked up the door useing strength and threw it at the glaceon "Like ma always said when in doubt throw a large door at the problem. Actually she never said that i just made it up.."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:41 pm

The glaceon was pushed into a corner by the door, flailing in frustration and growling at Gaffey. It starts gnawing on the door, taking chunks off of it piece from piece. A all too familiar moan could be heard from the stairs, and sure enough, a pale Psyduck was making it's way towards Gaffey.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Gaffey growled to himself as the psyduck walked into the room "Another one! Just great!" he quickly rushed towards the Psyduck "Sorry but i don't want to be in here anymore" his fist glowed and than he tried to mach punch the Psyduck with all the force he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Gaffey punched the psyduck straight in the face, and sent it flying down the stairs, and knocked out cold. Zenthon noticed that Snowflake didn't look like herself, she had a huge bite wound in her neck, and pale green ish fur. She pushed the door away and, moved towards Zenthon with a blank stare.

Good job Gaffey, you haymakered that Psyduck! xD
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Gaffey felt bad for attacking that pokemon but that sadness became fear for the pokemon that was advancing towards the glaceon he quickly blocked Zenthons way. He turned his body around the face the glaceon "Be careful your friend is...not herself anymore...ever heard of zombies? Welp i think this is the same situation and your friedn there was jsut bitten she turned i tried to help but couldn't sorry and don't be stupid and not believe me, like ive read in all the books. The one that doesn't believe what is going on is the one that always dies."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:46 am

The turned Snowflake didn't feel any sympathy for Zenthon, and just walked ever closer before it leaped towards him showing teeth!

Move time!, choose wisely! (You can both do stuff)

The Psyduck downstairs said "psy psy..." in responds to it's new headache that it still seemed to have, even after death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 *Falmious Town*   Group 1 *Falmious Town* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group 1 *Falmious Town*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next