Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Snowflake's heart melts Vote_lcapSnowflake's heart melts Voting_barSnowflake's heart melts Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Snowflake's heart melts Vote_lcapSnowflake's heart melts Voting_barSnowflake's heart melts Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Snowflake's heart melts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Snowflake's heart melts Empty
PostSubject: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:46 am

Snowflake invited Flare over for pancakes and ice cream. They had become very good friends during their adventures, and she decided to celebrate.

Her brothers got their big stack of pancakes and went into the living room to feast on them. They were all pretty tired, but luckily, Snowflake was a day person. She heard knocking on the door and assumed it was Flare. She opened up with a big smile. "Hai!"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:01 am

Flare couldn't be more excited. She hadn't seen Snowflake in the longest time, and so when she was invited to her house for pancakes and icecream, how could she refuse the chance to both catch up with her friend and eat pancakes and ice cream?! It was a no-brainer for her, and so she had turned up at the designated address at the designated time, bouncing up and down on her heels as she oozed enthusiasm. She knocked quickly, making a little rhythm or "rat-ta-tat tat!". The sound echoed slightly and she went back to bouncing up and down as she waited for the door to open. When it did, she smiled and waved. "HAI!" she exclaimed in greeting, hugging Snowflake and squeezing. Hard. "I haven't seen you in ages!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 am

Snowflake giggled a bit and hugged back. "I know right? Anyway, let's get inside before they finish eating their stack of pancakes and beg for more. My brothers that is." Snowflake said and quickly dragged Flare inside. She put two nice plates on a table in the kitchen and placed a fat ice cream covered pancake on both sides. A big stack in the middle of the table for second portions. "So what have you been doing lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Flare was about to open her mouth to reply before Snowflake latched onto her arm and almost made her fall over, the speed at which she was dragging. Flare had to run to keep up. Suddenly, she was sitting, and had a pancake with ice cream on it on her plate, with a huge stack in the middle. Of course, she was short, so she kind of had to peer around the pancake stack to successfully speak to Snowflake. "Me? Not actually that much. I keep having these weird dreams where I'm in highschool..." she explained, hoping she didn't sound too crazy.

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 am

Snowflake tilted her head "What's a highschool?" (lol xD ) "Nevermind. Thinking of going into the Vanilla Fields soon. Wanna join me?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Flare shrugged also. "I got no idea but that's what it's called." she said, smiling sheepishly and rubbing the back of her neck, a bad habit of hers. "Vanilla Fields? Sounds delicious!" she said, before laughing. "Just kidding, in all seriousness, sure!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 pm

"Great! I will get the tricolored ice cream to celebrate." As Snowflake walked out, she met Romeo on the way. Romeo nudged Snowflake and motioned towards Flare. "As much as you see her. I'm surprised you two haven't had a intimate moment yet" Snowflake just shrugged and smiled. "Nope, just a friend" Then she started thinking and ended up realizing something...She tried to ignore the thought and returned with the multicolored ice cream "Here you go~"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Flare remained blissfully oblivious to anything her friend was thinking about, and heard murmurs through the door but decided to ignore them, and went back to imagining tri-coloured ice cream melting on her tongue. "Mmm..." she murmured, before Snowflake came back and her eyes lit up. "Aw, sweet!" she exclaimed, smiling and picking up her spoon. "Do I just eat straight out of the box?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:24 am

Snowflake giggled. "Only if you want to~ I mean, if you feel like it I won't mind" Snowflake caught herself changing her tone a little, desperately trying to act natural.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:55 am

Flare smiled cheekily before bursting out laughing. "Yes! More icecream!" she exclaimed, stabbing her spoon in and beginning to pull it back out, popping the spoon in her mouth and leaving it there for a bit til all the icecream melted off. "Wanf shome?" she asked, proffering the box with the spoon still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Snowflake blushed a bit, almost like she got a bouquet of beautiful roses...except ice cream of course. She nodded and took a big bite. "Anything for you~ Anything I can get you nwo that we are on the subject?" She asked curiously, slowly losing track of herself.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:51 am

Flare shook her head happily, ecstatic because she had icecream. "It's fine!" she chirped, digging the spoon back in and popping it back in her mouth before licking it clean. "Am nam nam nam." she said happily, eyes closing as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:56 am

Snowflake smiled, completely forgetting about her own ice cream. She pulled the chair back and relaxed. "So what do you want to do? We have all day" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:35 am

Flare paused, realising Snowflake wasn't eating her icecream. Feeling somewhat guilty, she just put the lid back on the container and put down her spoon. "I'm not really sure. Got anything planned?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's heart melts   Snowflake's heart melts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowflake's heart melts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: