Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The  Vulpine duo Vote_lcapThe  Vulpine duo Voting_barThe  Vulpine duo Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The Vulpine duo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 am

"If you don't mind me saying, your tails are exceptionally beautiful sir" a smaller, redder fox padded over to Zenthon "You must take great care of them."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:42 am

Oblivious to his fear, Lalita came closer "You speak weird" she said bluntly, not realizing that this might scare the Ninetails even more "But thank you." She fanned out her own tails, showing off "My mother says that when I evolve these beauties are going to rival even her own tails. I'm quite proud." She puffed out her tiny chest to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:49 am

"So what about you?" Lita continued talking as if nothing was wrong "You from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:00 am

"Oh no!" Lalita instantly jumped to help the other fox up, she gave a giggle "A stutterer and a klutz, that must be hard for you."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 pm

This got through to Lalita, her teasing smile instantly turning to a frown "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you." She spoke in a soft voice , ears flattened as she took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:55 pm

This seemed to convince Lita and she once more was her peppy self. "Good!" she happily yipped and moved next to Zenthon once more"Do you need any help getting up, or do you want to stay there?"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:42 pm

"Okay then."she replied, sitting down next to him.There was silence for a few moments before Lalita spoke again"Sooo....What's the name of your team?"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:58 pm

"Oh that's a cool name!" the Vulpix smiled warmly at the other fox "I'm assuming your partner is an ice type, what are they like?"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:28 pm

"Oh sounds like I'd get along with her!" Lalita's smile widened"My partner...he's...well he's a bit stupid. But I guess that's because he can't speak English. He's one of my greatest friends though!"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:18 am

Lalita rocked back and forth on her paws, gazing thoughtfully at nothing of importance "So what brings you here to the park?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The  Vulpine duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vulpine duo   The  Vulpine duo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vulpine duo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: