Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Electric Guitars Vote_lcapElectric Guitars Voting_barElectric Guitars Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Electric Guitars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:18 am

It was a glorious day. The sun was shining, and everyone was out and about doing things and getting on with their life, and Electra and Sable were no exception. Comfortably nestled under a tree together, Sable strummed at his beloved acoustic guitar, trying to come up with a tune. Unsurprisingly, her aced music. He struck another, and looked to the Emolga next to him. Electra shook he head, cringing slightly. "Oh god, Inky. My ears hurt. That did not work well." she muttered, raising an eyebrow at him. "You disappoint me." Sable just smiled, striking another one which he thought was a bit of an improvement. "Better?" "Better." Electra eventually stated after a long and thoughtful pause. "You know I value your input, Pix."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:43 am

Cloudy heard the familiar tune of people practicing their guitar skills. She decided she mind as well join them and listen to the casual guitar nonsense. She walked up to them and waved before taking a improvised seat next to them. "Going to be a guitar star one day?" She asked, knowing that some pokemon here wanted to make their career in music.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:50 am

Electra stiffened, staring at the Mightyena that had sat next to them before looking away quickly. "What does it matter to you?" she asked, flicking her hair a little sassily. "Pix!" Sable exclaimed, before he just rolled his eyes, and gave the Mightyena an apologetic look. "Sorry, she's like that." he chuckled, shaking his head. "Maybe Only time will tell." He stuck out a hand for her to shake, his guitar now resting on his knee. "Sable."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 am

Cloudy giggled at Electra's reaction to her presence and shook Sable's hand "Cloudy" She responded and offered Electra a handshake. "It doesn't really matter to me. But it would satisfy my curiosity a bit" She responded to Electra's question.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:56 am

Electra turned up her nose at the hand shake, before a firm elbow from Sable made her buckle, and she begrudgingly inserted her hand into the other pokehuman's. "Electra." she mumbled, barely audibly. Sable beamed, placing his arm around her shoulders and giving her hair a ruffle. "I'm proud of you Pix. You didn't get all angry!" he said, a crooked and rather cheeky grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:58 am

Cloudy smiled. "I don't blame her for being a little hostile. Most of my kind are a bit rough" Cloudy responded before taking out a small candy bar and snacking on it.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 am

Sable glanced at Electra who was staring off into space and looking anywhere but Cloudy before leaning close. "She's like that with everyone." he whispered. Electra's acute hearing caught it though. "Inky!" she cried, punching his arm playfully with a pout before remembering Cloudy was there and turning away quickly, putting on a mask of apathy. Sable laughed, rubbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:29 am

Cloudy raised a brow. "It's good to see that you have a playful side at least. What type of music do you prefer to play if you don't mind me asking?" Cloudy asked as she finished her candy bar.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 am

Sable sighed, running a hand through his hair. "That's... Very hard to answer. Everything maybe?" he asked, shrugging sheepishly. Electra scoffed. "He's good at none of it though." Sable placed a hand to his chest in mock pain. "Oh! Pixel! I'm so cut!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:24 am

Cloudy giggled. "Well in that case your first hit album will be a very varied collection of flavors."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Sable smiled. "Sounds like a dish." he chuckled, before putting on a mock French accent. "Dis album haz a very delicate taste on ze palette." he declared, twirling an imaginary mustache with a finger. Electra just facepalmed. "What. Was. That."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 am

Cloudy giggled. "That was so wrong too!. It sounded more German than anything!" Cloudy started laughing, trying to imagine a german cook xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:21 am

Sable and Electra both grimaced. "German cook?" Sable asked, cringing. "Do they just make sausages all the time?" Electra added, laughing a little at the mental image.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 am

Cloudy smiled. "At least sausages are delicious. That, and german chocolate is almost as good as Swedish chocolate." Cloudy commented on the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Electra pulled a face. "I... don't like sausages. The meat is too processed." she huffed, turning away again when she realised how open she was being. "I don't honestly mind em much." Sable said with a shrug, before he beamed at the mention of chocolate. "Chocolate on the other hand..." "Makes you fat."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:23 am

Cloudy smiled. "Yeah. It's only really good for hotdogs and pepperoni to me." She ended up chuckling a bit when she heard their opinion on chocolate. "What's wrong with some more curves Electra? Unless you want to be a typical supermodel, I don't see why it's a problem. Well, aside from being relatively unhealthy" Cloudy said, trying to defend her beloved chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:22 am

"I don't see why it's a problem either. Other pokemon do though." she said with a sigh, eyes misting over and suddenly becoming very distant. she stared into the distance, suddenly seeming like she was no longer all there at the scene anymore. Sable noticed the change in her, and took over. "One of her first and only friends left the school she used to be at because she was bullied for being a little on the chubby side." he explained in hushed tones, glancing at Electra with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Cloudy put a hand on Electra's shoulder. "Sorry, I didn't know. Don't worry about it. Nobody is going to dare do that again. There is a ton of sweet pokemon here. There is nearly nowhere you can be without a hero ready to step in" She said, hoping to cheer Electra up a bit. "I had my issues too in early school...Looked a little vicious, so people labeled me as such"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Electra snapped back to reality, bristling slightly as she felt Cloudy's hand on her shoulder. She was about to open her mouth and demand that the other pokehuman let her go, but Sable stepped in at the last second, giving her a look that made her immediately close her mouth. "Yea, she's had no trouble here. I'll always be around to help her anyway." he said, a beam on his face as he smiled at his friend who happily smiled back at him. "And I'm sorry to hear that. You know, you being labelled." he said, a sigh escaping his lips. "I wish people weren't so judgmental."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Cloudy shrugged a bit. "It is hard to not be a bit nervous around someone with glowing red yes, claws and fangs. I've seen pokemon that had it much worse with that stuff than myself. Didn't help that I couldn't pick my own clothes back then." Cloudy said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Sable chuckled. "I guess you're right." he said, a smile dancing across his lips. "I was spared from the whole red eye thing." he said, opening his eyes wide and pointing to them. "See? Ambery." he said, before Electra butt in. "It's also really bad when people expect you to not be able to fend for yourself just because you're "adorable"." she growled, obviously angry.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:25 am

Cloudy sighed. "If only we could choose. I envy the Dittos.." She said, knowing that the social advantage they had was broken.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 am

Electra crinkled her nose. "Really?" she asked, shrugging and flopping onto Sable's lap, seemingly having become a lot more relaxed. "I head they get it harder than most." Sable awkwardly shuffled his legs to be a little more comfortable, before adding on. "Yea... People tend to think they are fakers." he said, patting Electra's head.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:54 am

Cloudy sighed. "Which is funny, because they are probably some of the most successful pokemon these days. Especially the singers and actors. In school though I could imagine they would get a lot of crud for being able to change their appearance."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:21 am

Sable nodded. "Not loyal, or something random like that." he said, shrugging. He could honestly care less, but some people were so uptight. "Anyway! Topic change! How are you?" he asked, cheerful. Electra raised an eyebrow at the sudden atmosphere shift, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Electric Guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric Guitars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: