Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Vote_lcapKotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Voting_barKotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Vote_lcapKotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Voting_barKotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Empty
PostSubject: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:41 am

Kotori

Species: Fletchling

Level: 10

Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, and Peck

Alignment: Neutral

Job/Role: Wild

Offsets: Kotori has a black heart-shaped patch of feathers on her forehead.

Personality: Kotori loves people and often talks to strangers in a carefree manner. She's always happy and giggling no matter what chaos might be happening around her. She has an unbreakable spirit that always radiates joy. She usually isn't aware of danger, trusting almost anyone instantly. On top off all this, Kotori is oblivious to her surroundings and gets into trouble by accident. When it comes to fighting Kotori is very timid, often running from a battle. She is in no way hostile and often will try to play games with people.

History:

Team: Nope~

Super Move(s)

Ultimate Goal Make LOTS of friends.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:26 am

Need fancy word at the bottom. Other than that it's approved on my end ^u^

I like the lack of TMs. It's very original on this site actually >u<
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Sugar... THERE IS NO HISTORY YOU DOOF xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:25 pm

*cries* I'M SORRY MISTRESS FLUTTERS TToTT

I've failed thee
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 pm

I'm docking your pay... not that I pay you anyways >.>
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:34 am

P-please! give me another chance! *moves down and kisses Flutter's feet* Be merciful, I didn't even make the mistake yet, I just almost did. I know failure is not accepted here, but still!
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:41 am

I suppose I can let you off the hook, if you promise to always spread your rainbow kittens of joy!~
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 am

I promise! *spreads a gross amount of rainbow everything everywhere*

*Makes a balloon elephant for Flutters, and a balloon Kangaroo for Hyper-Kun*

EVERYONE LET THE HUGGLES BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Flutters!

Ya gotta finish this soooon >u<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')   Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<') Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotori The Fierce (Not really >~<')
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Character Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: