Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Hidden in the Mists Vote_lcapHidden in the Mists Voting_barHidden in the Mists Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Hidden in the Mists Vote_lcapHidden in the Mists Voting_barHidden in the Mists Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Hidden in the Mists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

Hidden in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 pm

The sun wasn't even up as the Valley was thick with fog but still Crow was somehow able to fly gracefully through the air spinning and twisting as she avoided the trees. After a while she dove straight down before spreading her wings out at the last second and stopping herself as her talons hit the ground.

It was morning like this Crow enjoined when the fog was thick and the air had a chill to it, is when she likes to fly unseen by any early risers.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Crow turned towards them her gaze would normally cause Pokemon to coward or even run for the hills but these ones didn't and that's why she answers them "Yes, I am what offer would that be?" She asks her voice surprisingly soft but there was something hidden behind it.

A pair of Murkrow landed behind her Most Murkrow look very much alike but this two were like exact copies of  each other.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Crow narrows her eyes at him along with the two murkrow behind her "A Position you say? What Position would that be and what exactly does this team of yours do?" She asks as she clicks her beak softly running over his words in her head.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Crows eyes narrowed "A spoink's pearl...is a very tempting offer but I assume that if I join my flock would too in a way...am I right? I am not sure if I trust you to join let alone trust you enough to put my entire flock's lives in your claws. So my dear Krenko give me one reason why I should."She snaps her beak sharply her feathers ruffling a bit.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Clicking her beak Crow finally nods "very well" She says smirking "I could use some practice to many small scale items nothing to put me to the test now days"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:23 pm

The Murkrows behind her started to move forward but Crow raised a wing causing them to stop. "Thank you I look forward to working with you...Miss?" She says tilting her head not getting her name.

Last edited by SweetDreams on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 pm

The twin Murkrow faces paled, while Crows face visibly darkens.

"Thank you Rakurai, now if you'll excuse me I have business to take care of....Oh and Krenko if you could tell that lovely Roserade to be more careful she ruined some of my flocks nests and its so close to nesting season...I cant grantee her safety next time it happens."

She says before taking off disappearing in seconds. But only one of the twins fallowed, one of them stayed behind and hopped forward.

"Miss Rakurai, Mr Krenko please don't mind the Boss...but if you would please don't talk about her scars she doesn't like when they are pointed out...it makes her...upset.." The Murkrow says softly her voice very feminine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Mists   Hidden in the Mists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden in the Mists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Misty Valley-
Jump to: