Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Vote_lcapThe first steps! Meeting friend number one? Voting_barThe first steps! Meeting friend number one? Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Vote_lcapThe first steps! Meeting friend number one? Voting_barThe first steps! Meeting friend number one? Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The first steps! Meeting friend number one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Empty
PostSubject: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Twitch quietly walked down what seemed to be a path, poking the ends of his front paws together nervously. The young Riolu had ventured away from the 'safety' of Mt. Ishi. It wasn't his safety he was woried about though, it was the safety of others. Why did I leave the mountain...? He wondered, the obvious answer came in the form of his stomach gurgling. Twitch had been fasting since he ran out of food yesterday morning and had only come down to find more. He only hoped he would find it before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 pm

"W-Whoa Whoa Whoa!" Screamed gemini as she rolled down the hill as speeds that would be a match for a Jolteon "I c-can s-stop!" She yells as Pokemon young and old rushed out of the way. Gemini had been minding her own business setting up lunch for herself under a cheery blossom tree when some of the kids from her class had come over and teased her, they pushed her causing her to fall back and start to roll down one of the largest hills in the park.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Twitch heard yelling, turning to see a pokemon rolling towards him. With little tome to react, he tried to leap over it, only to get his leg caught and join the young pokemon in it's roll downhill. "Gah! I should've stayed on the-" His words were cut off when they hit a tree, clobbering poor Twitch in the head. He sat up, placing a paw on his head and holding his red eye shut tightly in pain. Why did things like this always happen to him? He couldn't ever just get food or something? Whatever, all he cared about was if the other pokemon was ok.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Gemini sat up seeing starmie "Lookie at all the pretty starmie" she says giggling before shaking her head clear and realized she was sitting ontop of somepoke "Oh my gosh are you o-ok?" She says getting up.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Twitch looked at the little Ralts ontop of him. "I'm fine. Just a little pain. What about you? Are you hurt...?" He asked, opening his other eye. It contrasted greatly with his blue eye. The blue eye was dull, had no shine or curiosity in it... it looked broken. The red one, on the other hand, it was glimmering with a fire, a passion, a thirst for adventure! It was almost as if he displayed two different emotions at the same time. In all, his face showed concern and empathy as he rubbed his head. It was an odd thing.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Gemini's horn glowed red causing her to flinch from his pain as she hadn't learn to control her senors for feeling and emotions yet. "Your defiantly not okay!" She says before pulling it up him up and blushes a bit as she looked in his eyes, before snapping out of it. "U-Um this way.." She says pulling him back towards the hill. "I have a first aid kit in my lunch basket.."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Twitch smiled, standing up and following the girl. He didn't want to stay around her too loong though, just in case. If he did it could get bad. The word lunch had reminded him of his hunger, causing him a little discomfot on top of the headache. "Alright, alright. I'm coming." He said happily, the concept of 'friend' previously forgoten had returned, even for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:12 am

They walked back up the hill a light blush on her cheeks the whole time. Once they made in to the top she smiled seeing her basket was still hanging from a tree and told him to sit down at the table as she climbed up to reach it. "Those stupid bullies don't even know how to look up.." She says as she walked over and pulled on her first aid kit and started to fix him up
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:23 am

Twitch let the small girl patch his minor injuries, relieved that the pokemon he'd run into was at least nice. "I heard you say something about bullies...? Is somepoke bothering you?" He asked, immediatly regretting the decision. "S-sorry... That wasn't my place to ask..." He said, trying to redeem himself.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:33 am

Gemini looked down "They just...joke around is all.." When she looked up she was smiling wide "But that's not important" She finished her bandaging "I'm Gemini! Its nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:51 am

You had to admire her spirit. "I'm Twitch. Nice to meet you as well. Thanks for your help, Gemini." He replied, observing the Ralts. It would have been a peaceful moment for once, had it not been for his stomach gurgling again. He looked at the ground in shame. "Sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 am

Gemini gasps "Ah you must be starving!" She says as she uses her powers to set up the plates and food. After it was all done she panted a bit "Go ahead and dig in I always bring too much.." She looks down and rubs her head looking down "I'm not not the best cook so it might not be that good.."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 am

Twitch looked at the food in disbelief. Why was she so nice to him...? What was the point...? "Is your head ok...? You shouldn't wear yourself out for me... " He replied, still wondering why she was so kind.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 am

"What do you mean...isn't this what friends do?" She tilts her head with a worried look before something clicked "Don't you wanna be my friend..is it because i fell onto of you..that i got you hurt?" She says a smile still on her face but her eyes hidden by her hair were full of tears.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 am

"Of course I do..." Twith began. "But... I don't understand why you'd want to befriend a total stranger..." He didn't get it, no matter how much he thought about it, he didn't get it. Weren't all Pokemon like the ones on the mountain? Fighting to live, to get power, to dominate? Twitch had grown up with this belief, and this new idealism baffled him. To think that one could be nice without a cause... It was great...
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:03 am

Gemini giggles "Well how else would you make friends unless you talk to strangers?" She nibbles on a peacha berry smiling still "MMMM Yummy!"
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:17 am

Twitch gave her a light smile. "I guess you're right." She had a point. There was no way to make a new friend unless you tried to talk to strangers. Unfortunately that usually wasn't an option for him. When he decided all was fine for the time being, he sat down and took a bite from a rawst berry. It was bitter, but Twitch liked bitter food.

(OOC: Sorry Sweet-Hime. I've been grounded. I should be back tonight, if not tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first steps! Meeting friend number one?   The first steps! Meeting friend number one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first steps! Meeting friend number one?
Page 1 of 1