Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A Spark of Life Vote_lcapA Spark of Life Voting_barA Spark of Life Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A Spark of Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:58 am

Electra sighed. It was just like any other day - the sun was shining, the birds were singing, but none of that could be felt within the plant. With the constant hum of machinery and the dimly lit, often flickering lights, the plant seemed like anything but home. However, that was just what it was. She was alone like always, and she could honestly care less - the buzzing, rapid flow of electricity from wire to wire that charged every nerve in her body was her only companion, and she liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 am

A loud snoring was heard from under a overgrown desk. Sparky had decided that there was no nice places to sleep inside of the town, so he went to a place where he knew there wasn't too much noise.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Electra stiffened. Darn it. she really didn't want anything to go wrong today, and so she decided to quickly creep away from the noise, lest it be an unfriendly pokemon... or worse, a friendly one. She tiptoed away, only for her foot to get caught on a vine sending her crashing to the ground. "Dang it!" he muttered angrily under her breath, kicking herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:35 pm

A sound of something hitting their head from under a desk was heard. A bit of grumbling was heard before the Jolteon emerged. "Wha?...darn it, it was so quiet until that happened." He lazily glanced over to Electra, and waved with a paw briefly. "Okay over there?. Or are you going to attack me for no real reason?" He asked, knowing that some pokemon were just crazed in their ways.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:02 am

Electra scoffed. "Me? Fight you? Please, you must be new around here." Most of the regulars at the plant knew not to try to fight her. They'd just end up wearing themselves out. "I could ask you the same thing, yaknow." she muttered, crossing her arms defensively as she quirked an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 am

"Ah, that's cool. It's nice to meet a chill pokemon in a dungeon for once." He was glad that he didn't have to fight anyone. That meant more relaxing and saving up energy. "I was just taking a nap until I heard a loud noise, that's all." He replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:50 am

Electra felt a little guilty, but pushed it aside quickly. She didn't want to show any form of weakness in front of this pokemon who she was still unsure about. "Well good morning sleeping beauty." she remarked very sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:58 am

Sparky chuckled a bit at the remark. "Thanks for the compliment~" He said just to play along. "So what are you doing around here?. Just hanging out?" He asked with his head tilted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:10 am

Electra shrugged, tapping her foot/paw. "Well I was trying to be alone, but that kind of flopped." she said, giving him an obvious look. It wasn't one that meant 'go away', more like 'you ruined my plans but whatever'.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:22 am

Sparky shrugged. "Well, I'm not going to keep you here. But if you suddenly felt like having company, I won't mind either" He responded playfully. Playing with Electra's "tone"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:24 am

Electra sighed. "Guess you can hang around. Doesn't matter to me." she said off-handedly, waving a hand to dismiss the topic. Secretly, however, she was actually pleased to be able to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:42 am

Sparky nodded and flopped onto his back on the hard concrete floor as if it was comfy bed. (fur~) "So what do you typically spend your time doing in this place?" He asked mildly curious
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:51 am

Electra raised an eyebrow, watching him snuggle the floor as if it was a fresh coat of snow. There was nothing quite like it, actually, divebombing into the white powder. Anyway. "Nothing much. Wandering."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:04 am

Sparky stretched a bit. "Sounds boring. Are you looking for something?" He asked, wondering why wandering would be any fun.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 am

Electra shrugged. "Depends on preferences." she said, before shaking her head. "What's there to find here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:11 am

Sparky shrugged. "Scarfs, food, friends, more food, food again, did I mention food?, oh, and items in general really. Especially seeds." As Electra could probably tell. Sparky was getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Electra chuckled slightly, before reaching into a pocket/where-ever pokemon without rucksacks store their stuff and pulling out an apple. "I won it off someone earlier. You can have it." she said, tossing it over to Sparky.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:13 am

Sparky's eyes sparkled, and he swallowed the apple whole, forgetting about wasting time chewing it. "Thanks. I will make sure to ask my sister to make pancakes if you ever drop by the town" He said with a small smile. Somewhere in the background there was a big explosion followed by a happy cheer, but it wasn't important to this RP xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Electra smirked at his super sparkly shugoi eyes, but she didn't say anything. Note to self: To get on Sparky's good side, feed him. She didn't know what she thought that was important, but filed it away for later reference anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Sparky tilted his head a bit. "Trailing off there?"

(Sorry for the grossly short post. To make up for this I will give you a big hug *hugs tightly* I hope that softens the sore feeling of having a short post to respond to ToT )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 am

Electra nodded. "Yep." eh unashamedly admitted. "You're just too boring to deal with." she mused, glancing around a little as if to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 am

Sparky grinned. "I'm not here to entertain you at any rate. If you are entertained by my company then I won't complain~" He said slightly suggestively. "Though it could also be that you have a strange interest in big overgrown rather empty rooms rather than socializing with pokemon. But surely you are more fun than that~"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:00 am

Electra snorted. "Oh. I see we got a charmer on the works now, huh?" she asked, waggling her eyebrows also, before rolling her eyes. "Sorry. Never gonna fall in love." she said, sounding a little sad before that emotion vanished, and her face returned to it's usual pokerface expression. "I... Can't say I have a preference in either."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Sparky smiled at her remarks. "That is very cute. And that's a compliment. Anyhow, got any friends?" He asked either expecting a flat no, or a "I have plenty".
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 am

Electra paused, thinking deeply. "Have made a couple." she stated, before staring down at the ground sadly. "Never saw them again..." she whispered, mostly to herself than to Sparky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Spark of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spark of Life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Cryptic Plant-
Jump to: