Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Tiny pokemon on the lose Vote_lcapTiny pokemon on the lose Voting_barTiny pokemon on the lose Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Tiny pokemon on the lose Vote_lcapTiny pokemon on the lose Voting_barTiny pokemon on the lose Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Tiny pokemon on the lose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Tiny pokemon on the lose Empty
PostSubject: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 am

Diana was riding on her Joltik around the park. She liked the flowers and trees. Some of the Locals looked at her funny, not being used to seeing such a small pokemon.

She found a big dandelion, and smiled. "It's so gorgeous! Everyone just forget about this flower for some reason." She said more to her Joltik friend than anything, and petted his head.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:42 am

Flare was happy. The sun was shining, and she was full of energy because of it. She was definitely in a better mood then normal if that was even possible, and wasn't afraid to show it, whistling as she strolled through the park. Coming round the bend, she noticed a small creature on a flower, who was talking to two bug types. Curious, she trotted over, and smiled a little at the odd sight, not wanting to get to close just in case she disturbed something.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:52 am

Diana looked back and forth a bit. Her Joltik ride becoming a bit nervous as there was a lot of pokemon all the sudden. He was especially scared of the fire type. "Hello. What can I do for you?" She asked, petting her eternal flower a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 am

Realising they were just talking, she bounded over happily. "Hiya! My name's Flare and I am a-" she paused, eyes coming to a stop on the tiny tiny tiny little Florette and her tiny joltik steed. Immediately, her jaw dropped and she bent over quickly down to their level, looking at them with a super excited face. "Oh. My. GOSH!" she squeed, giving the tiny joltik a head pat. "You are SO CUTE!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:30 am

"Oh, that's because dandelions are really pretty flowers. I'm glad to see so many of them out here." She smiled. "Yes, I bonded with this flower when I was very young. I am told that it's because I'm a special breed of Florette." She explained, taking a lot of pride in her favorite flower partner. "My name is Diana, and my friend here is Spark". Spark's eyes grew wide with fear when Flare looked at him. He thought about running away, but he knew that if anyone tried to hurt him, Diana would be right on their case. He almost passed out when his head was patted, but then his expression changed completely when he was told that he was "SO CUTE" . He responded much like this https://youtu.be/x4lfTc_ZOPg xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 am

Flare beamed from ear to ear, happy that the joltik was responding a lot better. She stood up again, and smiled in the direction of the other two bug types. "Oh, sorry. So rude of me. My name's Flare, and I'm a vulpix! Sorry if I scared you." she said, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. She looked around, and smiled at all of them. "Nice to meet you two, Diana, and widdle Spark." she said, squishing her cheeks a little. She looked at the flower with awe, but stayed quiet, deciding to let the others talk for once.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:29 am

"They are still pretty. Don't you agree Yang?" She asked calmly with a smile. She nodded towards Flare. "Nice to meet you all." She said with a big smile, petting her Eternal Flower. Spark puffed up a bit to make himself look bigger. He didn't like being called little, and especially not being talked to like a child. Of course him making himself look larger made him also look a lot fluffier.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Diana giggled. "I know that silly. I just asked Yang if she agreed with me." Sue stretched a bit, and patted Jolt's head. They made their way up to a stone that was a little taller so they could talk better with them, as it was annoying to look down talking to someone.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:59 am

Flare's ears tilted back, and she gnawed at her bottom lip. "Oh. I'm sorry. If I'm making things awkward I can leave." she said a little sadly. She felt bad for making the other pokemon awkward and scared.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:41 am

(Oops, I messed up the posting order o.o Um....ADAPT!. Hyper your next! xD, then me, then Kirbs again!)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Diana pretended not to hear Yang's opinion on flowers and focused on the nice stuff. She then turned to face Flare. "Nono. It's okay, I think she just needs to get to know you. I think Jolt got over his fear already." She explained with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:09 am

Flare frowned, gnawing at her lip. "You sure? I mean, I didn't even realise..." she said, worry crossing her features. She watched Yin speed up, and her eyes began to spin as she tried to keep up with the bug type. Eventually, she gave up and closed her eyes, giving her head a firm shake to try to stop it spinning. "Woah. Uh... Wow. You're fast!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:47 am

Diana chuckled "That's a bit silly. You need to learn how to control it. Imagine the things you could do if you didn't have to worry about it." She turned to face Yang. "Are you okay deary?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Flare just laughed, before nodding. "I agree with Diana!" she chirped, before also remembering that there was a pokemon that was terrified of her. She peered over Diana. "Yea, what she said! You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Sighed. "If you ever want to talk Yang, we can, ok?" She offered to make Yang feel welcome. "What made Yang so shy?" She asked Yin curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 am

Flare frowned. "Who doesn't like talking?" she asked, before placing a paw to her chin and humming in thought. "Actually, scratch that. Lots of pokemon don't like talking."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Diana smiled "That's understandable. Shy pokemon understand each other's limits better. It's very calming to talk to a shy pokemon. You just need to keep your voice down a bit and try to not bother too much. My aunt told me she used to be very shy once, but I wouldn't guess it from how she acts." Diana commented.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:03 am

Flare nodded, ears down a little. "Sorry if I'm making things awkward. I always seem to be able to scare other pokemon away even though I just want to be friends." she said with a sigh, shoulders slumping as she sat down. "At least she can talk to someone though."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:37 am

Diana giggled a bit before answering. "Again. Some pokemon get along better than others. Just be glad that you do have friends you get along with"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Flare looked up, shocked, before she just smiled and patted Yang's shoulder. "Thanks." she said, grateful and happy that the other pokemon was not, in fact, absolutely terrified by her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny pokemon on the lose   Tiny pokemon on the lose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiny pokemon on the lose
Page 1 of 1