Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Vote_lcapUp a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Voting_barUp a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Vote_lcapUp a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Voting_barUp a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Empty
PostSubject: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 pm

The park was empty as it should of been this late in the day. the sun was setting casting a golden glow on the tree tops. If anyone were around they would of heard the soft crying coming from a nearby tree.

She wouldn't admit it but she has been stuck in the tree for a few hours now, her and a few other kids were playing explorers and had told her that she could get a better look from up top the tree.

At the time the branches didn't look that far apart as they helped her into it and then the next thing she knows they said they had to go eat lunch and were gone before she even started to get down. That had been hours before..
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Gemini jumped a bit before quickly rubbing her eyes and putting a small smile "Oh Lilian...I was playing with my friends.."She pauses looking down "They had to go to lunch...I guess they got busy or something.. Mommy and Daddy didn't worry to much did they?"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Gemini held into her sister a spark of happiness forming inside her, she always got so happy around Lilian. She then notcied the shape in her arms "Hey whats that?"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 am

"Wow! that's so cool!...Hey were do Psychic Pokemon eggs come from? Rose told me her parents told her grass types come from a giant flower made of diamonds and Flare told me fire types come from a big lava pit filled with blue lava...although Flare lies a lot so Im not sure if that ones true.. She looked at her and the eggs and tilts her head "Can I touch it?"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:28 am

Gemini reached out and touched it before pulling her hand away "Its warm!" She says smiling happily her for touching it again "It moved!" She says making a cute little giggle. "Hey wait a minute..I have a mommy and a daddy...and I came from an egg right..? Well your this eggs mommy right...then.." The gears turned in her head "Whos the daddy?!" She says puffing up her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:01 am

(Can I join? ¤OoO¤ . Going to use Strike-Kun. )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:45 pm

(Okie, I will wait for Sweet's answer before doing anything though :3 )
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Gemini crossed her arms and frowns "I don't like him...I don't think Daddy does ether.." Gemini didn't like the Gallade that Lilian spent so much time with it seemed like the days they spent playing together were long gone and now with her starting a family she was afraid she would be losing her beloved sister to someone she didn't even know or trust.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Strike was walking on his way home when he saw a familiar looking teleport. He decided to teleport over to Lilian, giving her a hug. "I can recognize your teleport a mile away" He suddenly noticed Gemini and blinked. The wheels in his head turned, and he leaned a bit closer to Lilian and whispered. "Is that who I think it is?" Honestly he didn't know if it was his egg that hatched early, or anything.

Last edited by Floaty Sugar on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because I'm silly)
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Gemini puffed up her cheeks once again when the Gallade appeared. She half hide behind Lilian and huged her arm lightly tugging on it as if to saw she wanted to go home as she glares at the Gallade.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:36 am

Strike chuckled a bit. "Oh, that's a relief. I was afraid I missed it." He looked at Gemini with a smile and lowered himself to her. "Hai, I'm Strike. What's your name?" He asked. In reality he was horribly nervous, which Lilian could probably sense a mile away. He wasn't quite sure what to say to his girlfriend's sister as he didn't want to offend her xD
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:13 am

Gemini looked away her cheeks still puffed up "Gemini.." she says softly normally she would sense his nervousness but her own feelings were getting in the way. She didn't like him he was taking her sister away from her Lilian was all she had she wasn't only her sister but her best friend to...
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:40 am

Strike scratched the back of his head. "Hey, she isn't doing anything wrong. If she doesn't want to talk to me, then that's okay really. I will have to say though Gemini that we are probably going to see each other a lot more often. Like when you hang out with Lilian, we could do stuff together too"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 am

Gemini was shocked, Lilian never raised her voice like that to her she could sense she was mad at her something that didn't happen ever before something that made tears fill her eyes. Suddenly she bursts out crying and ran, she ran as fast as her tiny feet would carry her (pretty fast if you think about it) She ran to her secret place only few knew about Lilian not being one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Strike panicked a bit too. He was a bit too nervous to give chase, and felt even more useless when she disappeared. He sighed. He thought for a bit, and with a cartoon-ish lightbulb almost appearing above his head, he faced Lilian "You are great at sensing emotions!. If you concentrate, you can probably find her as she seemed a bit upset. Worst case we can go bother the Lucario"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Strike held Lilian tight, and whispered "It's ok. We are going to find her, I promise." Strike got up, did a couple of stretches, and then ran incredibly fast where he saw Gemini run to. He looked all over the place. Hoping to find Gemini. He scouted the areas, and teleported to several viewpoints.

(Dun dun duuuuuun! Gotta find the kid!. She must be scared >u< )
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:33 am

Gemini cried, she hid under the main desk of her base and cried, all around her were posters some on the floor some half on the walls her safe a gift from Lulu was half open showing orbs and small piles of Poke, spoils from the few missions she had done. She was alone more then ever at this point. She though if she made this team it would help with the loneliness and it had...until today that was.

On the wall held a calender, a week from to day was circled "Meteor Shower" She was gonna ask Lilian to go watch it with her, but she had been so busy and always gone Gemini never saw her to ask.

Knowing her she would most likely go with Strike, At the thought of that idea she used her psychic abilities to pick up the nearest thing, a small bag of poke and though it at the nearest wall the small coins scattering over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Strike asked wild pokemon in the region if they had seen Gemini. Some he had to beat up first because some of the attacked on sight, but most surprisingly didn't mess around when it was about a lost child. He didn't get any information, and kept searching until he either found her herself, or Lilian did, or found out where she was.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:03 pm

They may of never have gotten any leads if it hadn't been for Lilian running into a familiar sight Lulu's "Mother" A larger then normal Kangaskhan known simply as Big Mama. "Lilian dear, why the long face?" She says stopping in front of her, the childless pouch was filled with different foods as she seemed to be coming back from shopping. "My it seems everyone is down in the dumps today, why not even an hour ago I ran into your sister the poor dear, in tears she was.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:36 am

(Skip me. I got nothing ;~; )
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 am

Big Mama smiled "Why of course I know! Shes at our home, set up a proper little base she has in one of our spare rooms. She ran in there crying her eyes out... the poor dear.." She points down a half overgrown path. "Just down that way on the right you cant miss it"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:34 pm

The room was quiet all for a small sobbing sound coming from under a large desk near a pile of scattered poke. "G-Go away!" Gemini says between her sobs as a nearby chair slams against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 pm

(It's okay to skip me! :D. Poke me when I'm needed. I just felt like poking in since he always have bad timing :3 . Poke me when you want Strike to appear :D )
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 am

Gemini tried to push her away but gave up and just sobbed into her chest after a minute "Your always gone now...you didn't even want to hear about my new team.."
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Gemini sniffles "R-Really..?"Gemini looked back towards her sister after looking up at her calendar "Want to go investigate a meteor shower next week?" She says hope sparking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...   Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up a Tree without a...Branch? Wait no thats not right...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: