Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Vote_lcapOuch, that looks like it hurts Voting_barOuch, that looks like it hurts Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Ouch, that looks like it hurts Vote_lcapOuch, that looks like it hurts Voting_barOuch, that looks like it hurts Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Ouch, that looks like it hurts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Ouch, that looks like it hurts Empty
PostSubject: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:01 am

Sweetie was watering the flowers around the hospital. It was a rather dull day, so she thought she would make herself useful instead of sitting in the lounge and drinking hot chocolate.

She sat down after watering said flowers and let out a sigh in relief. "That's all for now"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:05 am

Cerule groaned, splishing slowly through the water entrance and constantly banging into a couple of walls. He'd been swimming when a particularly large tide pushed him under, causing him to whack his head on a rock or something. Whatever it was, his head was pounding and his ears were ringing, and he was unsure whether the wetness on his head was just water or blood. He hoped there would be someone nearby who could help him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:12 am

Sweetie rushed up to the counter and waved Cerule over. "How can I be of assistance? How are you feeling ill?" She asked quickly, wanting to do a quick personal checkup before going into the deep stuff.

She motioned towards a bowl full of lollipops in case he wanted some
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:28 am

Cerule tried to shake his head, but instead just let out a groan of pain as it made his world spin. He forced his eyes open, and looked up at the Blissey in a confused manner. "Wait... Why are there two of you?" he asked, confused and just at a loss completely.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:40 am

"Oh dear, let me guide you to a room where you can lie down" She went around the counter, and gentle guided Cerule to a small comfortable room, and motioned towards the bed. "Okay, you have double vision...that's usually something that happens when you bang your head. What where you doing before your got dizzy?" She asked, opening his eyes, and checking them for abnormal movement.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:46 am

Cerule flopped down onto the bed, the pillow muffling his groans. It was so comfy, but the throbbing in his head was insistent and just wouldn't leave him alone. He rolled over so she could check his vital signs and stuff, and he just sighed. "I got dunked. Bad." he said, letting out a sigh as he closed his eyes and prayed that the world would stop spinning before he got sick.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:59 am

Sweetie opened Cerule's mouth and checked inside "Your teeth didn't suffer any damage from the impact at least. You might have landed right on top of your head." She felt Cerule on his head, and felt a bit of swelling. "Yep, severe head trauma." She quickly attacked an ice back to Cerule's head, which might have hurt a bit as ice is something dragons are particularity sensitive to it. Sweetie then started feeling Cerule along his back. "Tell me when or if hurts"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 am

Ceurle made no sound when she prodded his head, but when she put some ice on it, he gasped sharply at the painful sensation. "Ow." he said, before she began to prod his back. He was silent all until she reached the very tip of his tail, when he responded rapidly, almost slipping off the bed. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 am

Sweetie gasped a bit at the reaction, she could hear a crackling noise from there too. "You broke the tip of your tail. You probably need to have it put in a cast and then stay here for a while. Do you have anyone we should contact about this?" She asked, wanting to know if either parents, or siblings would need to know.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Cerule shook his head rather sadly. "No. No-one." he said, not liking the sounds of having to be bed-ridden. He practically spent his whole life out in the waters, so not being able to go back there was like one of his worst nightmares. "How long?" he asked, already dreading the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:53 am

"Just a week. Then we will let you leave with a cast. Don't worry, it's waterproof. But for now you should really lie still and rest. I can find a book for you if you want." Sweetie offered, wanting to make it not a complete nightmare to go through.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:26 am

Cerule sighed, closing his eyes. A week? he thought, rolling over and letting a muffled "Ow" out at the fact that he had to move his tail slightly. "I'll be fine." he mumbled, already feeling a mind-numbing boring sensation gnawing at him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Sweetie smiled. "Good!. Do you want a lollipop?" she asked in a kind manner. She started covering up Cerule's tail with some sort of goo. "This will be the cast soon enough" She explained, and made sure to be gentle with the movements.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Cerule stiffened slightly at the weird sensation, before relaxing as he slowly got used to it. It already felt heavy, and it hadn't even hardened yet. He tilted his head so he was lying on his cheek to answer her question. "A lollipop would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:42 am

Sweetie pulled a lollipop out of a small box and handed it to Cerule. She looked at the now hardened cast, smiled. "See, already done." She took a blanket and tugged Cerule in nicely. (sorry for the shorty)
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:43 am

Cerule opened his mouth and closed it on the lollipop, sucking on it quietly. He felt her tap his cast and lifted his head a tiny bit to look at it, before laying back down as his head began to spin. "Thanks." he said, smiling a little around the lollipop as she snugly tucked the blankets around him. He hadn't felt this cared for in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:25 am

After making sure the patient felt comfortable, she a small machine. It seemed to be replaying some sort of calm music, which was a rare thing in this world. Doing some minor adjustments to the room, like pushing the blinds aside, and putting down a very small bed?. It seemed to be made in a hurry, but with care. She placed it not too far away from Cerule, on a table. "You will get a roommate for a week or so. Don't worry, she seems very calm. I'm sure she won't be a bother" Sweetie assured and bowed nicely.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:46 am

Cerule nodded, half asleep due to the calming music. He sighed, already feeling his worries drift away as he drifted off. The music made him think of rolling waves, and, to him, that reminded him of home. With a wistful sigh, he rolled over a little before watching Sweetie set up a tiny bed. He was too out of it to really mind, but he hoped that whoever was coming would be a nice pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 am

Sweetie walked back in with a tiny seven inch tall pokemon. She gentle put her in the bed, and carefully tugged her in. It was the first time she had a patient that small.

Diana quickly relaxed in her small bed. She had been badly poisoned during her encounters, and since she is a fairy type, it was a lot more serious for her. She still held on tight to her flower. Not wanting it to be lost during her trip to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:59 am

Cerule opened his eyes lazily, drowsily staring at the tiny pokemon. When he saw she was a florette, he immediately sat up in shock and in a bid to get a better look at her, before he flopped back down with a groan of pain. "I really have to stop doing that."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:09 am

The Florette got a shock from the sudden attention she got from this giant pokemon, but quickly relaxed when it got back down and spoke. She coughed a bit, and her tiny stomach rumbled as if it had a bad day. "Hello there. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Diana, I've lived in this town for a while now." She knew very well she wasn't noticeable in a place like the town center, or the street.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 am

Cerule smirked. "Yo. Name's Cerule." he said, before frowning when he heard her stomach rumble. "You okay? What you here for?" he asked, curiosity getting the better of him. He examined her with interest, marveling at her tiny size. He himself was already considered a somewhat small pokemon, but to her... He must be huge.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:41 am

She sniffled a bit, and looked at Cerule. "I got poisoned by a Ekans." She said, coughing a bit at the end. "I didn't even know I was sick until I got back home"

(Sorry for the shorty)
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:04 am

Cerule grimaced, shaking his head a little. "Yowch." he frowned, but shrugged. "Hey. Least you got here early." he smiled, before quirking his tail a little bit, just so the cast moved a teensy bit. "I got dunked real bad, meaning I broke my tail and have like a concussion."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:04 pm

She nodded and looked at Cerule with tired eyes. "Yes, that is a terrible thing to experience. I could only imagine hitting my head, and breaking my- well I don't have a tail, but that just makes it even more imaginary I suppose."

"It must have been a bit of a shock. It's hard to think of what to do when you are seriously hurt."
She said with a sigh. "It took my friend Spark a lot of convincing to even get me here. I was a bit afraid that it was just a cold and I would be wasting people's time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Ouch, that looks like it hurts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ouch, that looks like it hurts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: