Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A day without a prank is a day wasted Vote_lcapA day without a prank is a day wasted Voting_barA day without a prank is a day wasted Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A day without a prank is a day wasted Vote_lcapA day without a prank is a day wasted Voting_barA day without a prank is a day wasted Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A day without a prank is a day wasted

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A day without a prank is a day wasted Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Ken was on his way home from his travels. He sensed an aurora, but the aurora was one that seemed like it was having a good time, not one that wanted to harm anyone. Pokemon were all over the place so he didn't think further about it. (now hit me hard with a prank xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Ken stopped and let out a sigh. He closed his eyes and growled when he couldn't sense any auroras. The ghosts didn't scare him, as he would know if they were real by their auroras, so he guessed it was just his eyes playing tricks. He sat down on the ground with his legs crossed. "Okay, what's going on here?" He was worried because he couldn't sense any aurora at all.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Ken's eyes grew a little wide. That wasn't exactly what he expected. He usually depended on his aurora reading ability to predict what pokemon were up to. "Well, I've fought real ghosts before. I myself have been on the brink of death many times before. Fear means something different to me now" He yawned a bit, feeling like he was wasting breath. "How did you do that?. You managed to create some sort of illusion that blocked my senses" He asked, somewhat curious about the experience.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 am

Ken chuckled a bit. It was an adorable sight. "Actually, I can just choose to close my eyes and rely on aurora sight. But of course if I can't sense anything, I'm in complete darkness. But at least I know that nothing around me would be real." He sighed a bit. Realizing that even though it meant that he could check that the things were real. It also was basically him just closing his eyes xD . "You changing your form would of course throw me off a little though. If you ever try to prank me that way. Try to not think about it, or I will see right through you."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 am

Ken blushed so much, that his sparkles flickered. He closed his eyes, and tried to recognize this pokemon by her aurora's true form, but even that had changed. Sighing in defeat, he replied. "Damn your good...First time someone have done that to me" He was disappointed in his abilities at that point. Try as he might, he couldn't recognize her original shape when she transformed like that. Maybe he was distracted?, who knows xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Ken saw through her bluff once she sat on his lap. He didn't sense her aurora touch his. He looked RIGHT at Sheena, with a brow raised. "Your just a little kid inside, aren't you?" He asked chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:24 am

Ken closed his eyes and leaned back. Even if his Aurora didn't function, he could still sit there and chat. "So where did you learn to fake your aurora?. Just discovered it on your own?, or did someone help you get the hang of it?" He asked curiously as any Lucario would seeing as they are Aurora addicts xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:12 am

"Interesting" Ken said, and looked at the trees around them. "The aurora usually isn't that clear. I assume that's your doing though" He said, relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 am

Ken just shrugged. "Interesting" He hoped that Sheena would soon be satisfied with her pranks on him. He didn't have anything else to do aside from train though.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 am

Ken shrugged a bit. "I'm sorry. I just don't mind being fooled. My Lucario genes make me bad at showing my feelings sometimes, as we usually rely on our aurora" He explained, feeling a little bad for being disappointing to Sheena.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:14 am

Ken shrugged, and walked home. "It's not that you didn't trick me. I just didn't react much. Part of my training is to keep calm in all situations. Even as far as to try to ignore being on fire" He explained, hoping it would make Sheena feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:32 am

Ken's ears peaked a little. "Well I already seen my worst nightmare. I would have to experience something entirely new to be affected by it" He said. Trying to help Sheena get ideas on how to mess with him. He found it to be a harmless ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 am

Ken yawned a bit. "Very simple actually. I have a small fear of fire. But I've spent a lot of time dealing with it" Ken responded, sighing that when he actually needs to fear something, he can't really react much. "Still gives me chills ironically. But I've gotten used to it"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:01 am

Ken walked back to his home, and sat down on his couch with Sheena still on him. "So are you just going to follow me until I get scared of something?" He asked curiously. Wondering what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Ken just shrugged. "Good luck" He said as he poured some tea into a cup and taking a small sip "You want some? It's green tea" He offered Sheena calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Ken pours some tea in Sheena's cup, and holds it up to her "Watch out. It's a hot drink" He warned her, not knowing if she had tea before.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Ken smiled. "It's my favorite tea. I'm glad you like it. Are you going to stalk me until you find my fear? If so then I must consider a few things" Ken asked, wanting to make Sheena "feel at home" somewhat if she was going to stay at his place.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Ken smiled. "You can train with me if you want. If so, then I must tell you that you will get company. I'm already helping a Feralgatr improve his control" (Psst, this takes place after Bill evolves!) He explained, wanting to help out whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Ken nodded with a smile and put the cup back on the table. He finished his cup, and leaned back a bit "Any specific reason why you want to see a Feraligatr?" He asked curiously since she seemed hyped about it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Ken raised a brow. Sadly the aurora signals for admiring someone and thinking they are cool is closely linked, so he might have thought about it a funny way. "Like the big and strong types?" He asked in a tone that very well told Sheena that she didn't sound quite right then xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:34 pm

And thus Ken's weakness became very visible. "P-p-what!? No, I just wanted to point out that it sounded funky, I swear in the name of my grandmother's cheesecake that I didn't mean anything funny about it!" He facepalmed and blushed. This was a first for him. "Why would I care what kind of guys you like?" He asked, trying not to sound insensitive or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:03 am

Ken blushed like a girl that just had her love letters found by her interest. He shook his head. "I just met you anyways. I would have to get to know you better before I would even get the chance to think about it" He said desperately trying not to sound like he just thought about the thing. It was a new thought in his head, but he didn't really think about it until now xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Ken sighed. "Even if I'm nervous about relationships and such, what could you do to scare me with it?" He asked, which in hindsight was practically begging for an example.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Ken just blushed and stared at Sheena. Unknowing that it was an illusion as his head lost focus.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Ken remained frozen. His body grew stiff, and his senses got lost. He couldn't bring himself to push her away, yet he was afraid to kiss back. All he could do is wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day without a prank is a day wasted   A day without a prank is a day wasted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day without a prank is a day wasted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: