Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Vote_lcapDodgeball...oh god dodgeball Voting_barDodgeball...oh god dodgeball Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Vote_lcapDodgeball...oh god dodgeball Voting_barDodgeball...oh god dodgeball Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Empty
PostSubject: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 am

Strike got on his side of the team, and was luckily paired with Ken. Ken had a reputation of catching balls (Not that way you childish person you!) and being able to predict the opposing team's movement. He was basically guaranteed to hit his target, but sadly they would still be able to catch the ball if quick enough. It was four vs four, and Strike and Ken was in the front as they were the quickest.

(Now tell me where your OC's are!. Are they on The two silly peeps' team?. Or are they opposing them?)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 am

Strike had the ball, and threw it after Bill, hoping that he would, A: not catch it, B: get hit xD

Ken got ready to catch the ball if it got thrown back, by stepping in front of Strike, and a random Rattata kid that was on their team just stood there and wondered why he was doomed to join a team consisting of second stage evolutions xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 am

Strike sighed at his failed attempt at hitting Bill, and got ready for the next attack. Ken Closed his eyes, and caught the ball in one hand, before throwing it back fast and hard.

(Short posts are to be expected here btw xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:44 am

As if he just got jinxed by Lilian, Strike ate the ball right in the face , and fell to the ground. A grumpy Machamp yelled "YOUR OUT!" and Strike just rubbed his face with a sigh. "I know, I know" Strike didn't mind being "out" because that means he could cuddle up next to Lilian. "Sorry for failing that one"

Meanwhile the ball was tossed into the air, and Rattata kid caught it. He instantly regret getting the responsibility of throwing the ball at someone, but weakly tossed it blindly into the opposing team, thus making Ken sigh xD

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:02 pm

(Switching to black text for convenience)

The Rattata kid got hit right in the face so hard that he flew a god ten feet backwards and landed unconsciously on the ground. Ken gulped a bit as now it was only him on the offensive. He had a great feeling of dread build up inside of him. He got the ball and took a deep breath. He did a quick twitch to fake out Bill, and then tossed it at him at full speed, hoping he fell for it.

Strike hugged Lilian back and smiled. "I guess I shouldn't try to become a professional dodgeball player" he joked, and leaned back on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:28 am

Ken caught the ball, and jumped into the air (about five feet) and threw it downwards at Zenthon.

Meanwhile Strike groaned a bit at the thought of making this a career somehow"There are so many fantastic things I could do that wouldn't involve me ruining my face by eating dodgeballs daily honey." He said with a smile, barely realizing he said "honey" but more importantly suggesting that he at least didn't have any ideas for a career that would involve getting hit in the face repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Ken caught the ball easily, which is an annoying habit of his, he threw it at Zenthon once more and sighed. He didn't like dodgeball at all.

Strike blushed, not even realizing that he said it before thinking backwards a bit. "I-uh-hmn, well yeah. Ken!, wanna hangout after school?" Strike asked to change subject, immediatly catching Ken's attention. "Sure, what are we going to do?" He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:09 pm

"Of course ho-Lilian. Mind if I ask Zenthon and Bill if they want to join too?" Strike asked, making the Rattata feel unloved before he walked out of the gym. (Aw, I was going to let Zenthon win >u< )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Strike sighed and gave in to his sudden screw up. "Okay honey" Ken sat down not too far from Strike and co. Relaxing a bit.

(Sorry for making another shorty ToT )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 am

Ken looked at Zenthon. "Hi there. No need to be nervous." It must have been a pain for Zenthon to be close to so many aurora and emotion sensing pokemon.

Strike just blushed at the comment. Not really knowing if she was just being nice, or if he was actually funny.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:06 am

Ken smiled, and entered a boxer's pose. "Sure, but I warn you, I've been training a lot lately."

(Don't worry about shorties in this RP Hypersies :3 . It's not an RP where there is much to say unless the other person said something.)

Last edited by Floaty Sugar on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:45 am

(Oops!. I slipped up. *edits* There 0.0 )

Strike yawned and leaned back. The coach rolled his eyes and walked away.

Ken's aurora started to glow, and he attempted to punch Bill with his signature BulletPunch
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:31 pm

Ken ducked under the claw, and attempted to throw a Bullet Uppercut.

Strike blinked, and decided to stay awake, if nothing else just to keep Lilian company instead of snoring.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 am

Ken took the Shadow Claw, right across the face. He made a metal sound at Bill, and strengthened his guard a bit, so he could dodge a bit better.

Strike just blush like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:40 pm

(Metal sound only affects one target, but okie xD )

Ken pulled a matrix on Bill, and bend backwards nearly touching the ground, and then used the power of aurora to jerk back up, and fire a Aura Sphere.

(Sorry for the shorty. Was pressed for time when I posted this :S )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:25 pm

The sphere split on impact and hit Bill on both cheeks. He sighed, wanting to respect the lady's request. "Okay, fine" Ken answered and stopped fighting.

Outside Sunshine slammed into the window.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:23 pm

(wow Hyper xD )

Strike nodded and teleported away. Ken sighed and sat down on the floor with his legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:27 am

Ken nodded and went to let her in. Her eyes spinned a bit but aside from that she was relatively fine. "Hi Ken. I just wanted to say that you owe me lunch!" Ken tilted his head a bit. "Oh yeah. Sorry about that." He ran through his wallet and barely managed to scavenge enough cash for a good lunch. Sunshine smiled. "Thanks! Anyway, what's going on here? I heard a weird noise from outside"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:59 am

"Ooooh, that's why the Zubat was crying on the floor outside. I guess some Pokemon are just more affected by that kind of pitch." Sunshine said to herself, rubbing her chin. Ken yawned and lied down on the floor. "Is it me or is Strike taking his time with this o-" Ken was cut off by Strike teleporting. "Nevermind I guess" Strike sat down next to Lilian and nuzzled her a bit. "The nurse will be here in just a moment. Hang in there buddy." Strike said to Zenthon.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Suddenly, the door was kicked open by the school nurse, Sweetie. She immediately hopped over to Zenthon (and rather gracefully I might add) before checking the first visible sign of injury, his ears. She took a small pen light and looked inside. "Someone has unusually sensitive ears even for a Ninetales. A unique example for sure. At least you will have an advantage with hearing" Sweetie said before stuffing in some fluffy stuff to keep his ears safe from more sound based harm. She then walked up to the others. "You might have to talk a bit loud around him for a while. He won't be able to hear that well with those things on" She explained motioning towards the still passed out Zenthon twitching on the floor. Ken, Sunshine and Strike blinked a bit before nodding. "Okay" "Okay" "Okay" They responded simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 am

Strike smiled "Well, if the nurse isn't panicking, then I wouldn't think he is in any trouble" He responded as he kissed Lilian on her forehead.

The others started daydreaming about lunch as their internal clock reminded them of what the time was.

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 am

Ken patted Zenthon on the head. He raised his voice a bit so he could hear him. "You shouldn't take those out for the rest of the day" Both him and Strike almost simultaneously looked at the Growlithe. They both sensed bad intentions. Strike felt a smug presence whereas Ken felt a hostile aurora.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 am

Strike snarled a little. "Watch your tone. There is no need for confrontation here" Ken crossed his arms and leaned up against the wall, giving them a serious stare.

Sunshine got a little nervous. She wasn't much of a fighter, but at least she COULD fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball   Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dodgeball...oh god dodgeball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: