Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
It's fun to meet new people  Vote_lcapIt's fun to meet new people  Voting_barIt's fun to meet new people  Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
It's fun to meet new people  Vote_lcapIt's fun to meet new people  Voting_barIt's fun to meet new people  Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

It's fun to meet new people

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

It's fun to meet new people  Empty
PostSubject: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Ken sat on a dock on the outskirts of town and stared at the fish that swam by to relax. Strike walked up to him calmly, but knew that he could sense him from a mile away. Strike was about to say something, but was cut off by Ken. "Want to see how I fight?" he asked him, which Strike just shrugged a bit at. "Well, if you have time. I can come back another day if you'd prefer." While Strike was itching to try and fight this pokemon now that he had gotten stronger, he wasn't in a hurry. He didn't like wasting other people's time, or interrupt whatever they were doing. "Sure, I need to prepare for something anyway" Strike nodded, and they picked a spot near the river to spar. Strike cracked his knuckles, and got ready to charge Ken, but was distracted by something. Gallades and his evolutions alike could sense emotions, and auroras. This Lucario's aurora was something out of this world. It felt like Ken had full control over it, and as Ken made graceful movements as if he was holding a knight's sword, Strike couldn't help but admire it. Strike was a pokemon that greatly appreciated the use of blades, so it was quite a sight for him. He got in his usual fighting stance, blades showing and ready to cut through him. He saw something odd. Ken's stance changed from a typical Lucario's stance, to that of a boxer. Ken lightly pacing back and forth on his feet. Strike had enough of waiting and were about to charge Ken, but was met with a fist to the face. It felt like getting hit by a fist of steel! (bulletpunch) ,and he jerked backwards a bit, not expecting the blow to hit him that hard. He retaliated by using his Zen Headbutt, making Ken's head jerk backwards a bit, but otherwise he seemed to be fine. The fight grew intense, and the two traded blows on a grand scale, but eventually one last bulletpunch knocked Strike out, and he fainted up against a tree, looking beaten half to death. Ken was actually not as bruised as he should have been. His bruises healed whenever he did a certain punch, and it helped him withstand the might that Strike had. When Strike came to, he just kinda sighed in shame. "You lost the fight when you got reckless. Thoughtless blows are predictable, and leave you open for even worse retaliation." Ken explained, in a decently friendly tone, including a small smirk on his face. He gave Strike some company while he recovered from the fight. Strike got better quickly when he got enough strength back to use heal pulse, and healed what was left on Ken too. Ken bowed to Strike as a thanks for the fight, and waved him off.

Ken rolled his eyes a bit, and said. "Okay, I know you have been watching. Come out, there is no need to hide." He smiled a bit, which was usually a pretty rare sight on Lucarios, but his genes made it a lot easier for him to relax, and let his friendly side shine through. There was no need to hide how your feeling after all .

(Originally this post was longer, but it turned into a story instead of a RP, so I cut it down to this, which is not even close to half of what I did before. Trust me, you aren't missing anything aside from a bit of fighting that became far too detailed, and boring.)

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:19 am

Ken-Senpai chuckled a bit. Unlike most Lucario he had at least somewhat of a sense of humor. Strike nodded, feeling like it would be a good fight. He did get a bit weary when she suggested that Strike joined in on the fight. "You two against me?. That's going to be very tough...I don't mind defeat, it will only make me stronger." He nodded to Yuki-Onna, and Strike to confirm that he was willing.

He motioned for them to follow, and they walked to a makeshift arena made of stones put in a circle. He did a swift motion that looked like he would be carrying a blade. He then got into a light footed stance with his fist up.

(Oh my, this is going to be tough xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:10 am

Ken shrugged briefly before getting paralyzed and unable to move (reference ere >uo ) He desperately tried to regain control of his body and searched his pouch twitching.

Strike felt the paralyzes, and grunted in disgust. There was little he hated more than barely being able to control his own body.

None of them were able to move this post xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 am

Ken got pelted with both blizzards and hail , but shrugged it off as it wasn't something that hurt too badly. Ken snatched a Cheri Berry, and popped it into his mouth, feeling complete control over his body once more. Shaking off the paralyzes, he entered a boxer's pose, and bullet punched Yuki (or at least tried to)

Strike tried to Zen Headbutt Ken, but couldn't move xD
What he could do though, was curse the fact that he didn't have control over himself xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:52 am

Ken sighed in response to his failed hit. He could have EASILY seen that it was a fake if he had used his aurora. The spicy taste of the berry threw him off a bit. "I mind as well poke out my eyes, I rely on them too much" He took a deep breath, and focused his mind. The world around him grew dark, except for Strike and Yuki's aurora. He predicted her moves, and dodged, counter attacking with a Bullet Punch.

Strike still couldn't move in the background, and started to really get angry.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Ken grunted, feeling the familiar paralysis go through his body again, but tried to ignore the feeling. He focused on Yuki's Aurora, tried to punch her with his steel fist, beating the effect of the paralysis for that attack.

Strike finally managed to get back in the fight, and Zen Headbutted Ken in the back of the head. Making Ken let out a "ow" in response, as that was a terribly painful attack to him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Ken grinned as he was hit with the hail and blizzard. "You won't be able to dodge my punches forever" Strike stood in front of Ken paralyzed, and got a nice punch in the face. Strike put his arms up to say he was out as he hated being useless in a fight xD.

Ken punched backwards, to hit Yuki after he knocked Strike down.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Ken flew towards Yuki, his fist glowing a bright yellow. He disappeared to the common eye, and threw a punch at Yuki

Strike sat up and grumbled.

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Ken braced himself for the blizzard, and took every bit of it. He punched Strike right in the face, draining him a bit of energy, and got ready for the next attack. Strike felt especially abused by that move, but couldn't blame him as it was a free for all. Ken ran towards Yuki, jumping from side to side in a flash to throw her off, and tried to strike her with a bullet punch.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Kens eyes grew wide as the blizzard hit him hard sending him flying into the ground. Strike's jaw dropped, and he looked at the small crater to see if he was okay. "Wow" He commented.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Ken stood up, and shook the rubble off. "It takes more than that to bring me down. Sorry to disappoint" He got into his boxer pose, looking beat up, but not near fainting. "I'm Ken"

Strike blinked, he couldn't believe he could get up after that. Especially considering the punishment he had taken before that move.

Ken smacked his fists together as his aurora started to show. It was glowing a bright yellow, which his sparkles complimented. "I won't lose"

(Typical badass I can't be beaten moment. At this point there is no taking the guy down. Cinema won't allow it xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Ken predicted her move and jumped into her barrage of blizzards and through them. Sure it hurt, but in a flash, he thew the strongest punch he could muster and prayed for it's success (Please let it hit, pretty please, pretty pretty please, pretty pretty pretty please! xD ). He let out a warcry which was never heard from him, even from his close friends.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:46 am

Ken sat down next to Yuki "Hey, you okay?" He knew that she was tecnically already dead, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't hurt like a *insert horribly painful example here* He felt her aurora. It seemed like she was at the brink of...death?

Strike rubbed his nose, and sighed "It doesn't matter what I fight, I always leave with bruises..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Ken's eyes grew wide, and he turned to Strike "We need a Heal Pulse, now!" Strike nodded and ran over to them, still twitching from being paralyzed. Ken sighed and stuck a berry in Strike's mouth in which the paralysis disappeared in an instant. Strike used Heal Pulse a couple of times on Yuki, just to be sure that whatever it was it wouldn't get fatal anytime soon. "Where does it hurt?, did he hit you that hard?" Strike asked to hear if it was related to the battle at all.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:50 am

Ken stared into the sky for a second to think. He turned back to Yuki-Onna with the classic serious Lucario expression. "We need to take you to the hospital. They can fix anything in that place, trust me." Strike just nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Strike picked up Yuki-Onna and walked back to town with Ken at a steady pace. They entered the hospital and hit the bell hoping to get someone's attention. A Blissey immediatly came running and she looked at Yuki. "What's wrong?" She asked, wanting a quick answer to determine how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Ken sighed at Yuki not wanting to trust them. "During a battle I punched her chest. She coughed up blood and was dying from what I could tell." Ken explained, fully expecting Yuki to deny it. "That's terrible!. You might have shattered her rip cage!. Be a little more careful next time." The Blissy replied, being very disappointed in Ken, even if it was a battle, something like that would be bad. "Most likely it's internal bleeding. You need to stay here until we at least stabilize you" The Blissey explained, not wanting someone who could barely breath attempt do something foolish.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:21 pm

They all rushed to Yuki's aid. Strike picked her up, and followed Sweetie into a nice and comfortable room. Sweetie felt Yuki's chest, checking if there was any fractures. "Tell me if it hurts, ok?" She said, not wanting to cause the pokemon severe pain.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:41 am

"Oh dear. Yes, we need to work on it right away." She pulled out some sort of egg, and presented it to Yuki. "Eat this. It should ease the pain and help your wounds heal a lot faster. If your lucky, you can be out of here again in three days. Worst case five." The Blissey explained. Hoping that it would cheer Yuki-Onna up
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:12 am

The Blissey's face grew pale when she laughed. "Oooo, you might wanna relax. Talking too much isn't good with internal damage dear." This of course wasn't very comforting to hear. Ken now felt especially guilty for going all out. "Is there anything you'd want me to do in your place?. I feel like I need to make up for this" Strike yawned and sat on a chair leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 am

The Blissey shook her head "If you leave this place, you might enter a critical state. That could be fatal, even to a ghost." She explained, trying to get the idea through Yuki-Onna's head. Ken sighed feeling even more guilty. Strike took a nap in the background, despite it not being the best time for the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:14 am

After finishing the egg. Yuki-Onna felt a lot better considering. The Blissey bowed and tugged Yuki-Onna in nicely. Ken nodded and started wondering if he should leave or not. Strike started snoring, but was woken up by a gentle tap on the head by the Blissey.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 am

Ken sighed a bit. "It's my fault that you ended up here to begin with. I can either stay here and share your pain. Or I can do an errand for you. I want to make up for what happened" He explained as Strike walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Got to go Ken-Senpai. I have an egg to check on" He said before teleporting.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:17 am

(It's okie)

"No problem" He replied sitting next to Yuki-Onna.

(wanna end the RP here?)

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 am

Ken nodded with a smile. "Nice to meet you. Tell me. What are you up to in this town?, just passing through?" He asked, curious as to why she wanted to get out as much as she did. He sensed it was a little deeper than just not trusting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's fun to meet new people    It's fun to meet new people  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's fun to meet new people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: