Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
More freedom with looks! Vote_lcapMore freedom with looks! Voting_barMore freedom with looks! Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
More freedom with looks! Vote_lcapMore freedom with looks! Voting_barMore freedom with looks! Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

More freedom with looks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

More freedom with looks! Empty
PostSubject: More freedom with looks!   More freedom with looks! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 am

Hiya, Sugar Heart here ^o^

I would like to announce that now special looks is far more tolerated!. We now accept someone having slightly non-typical colors, or even something more special, like a second tail, very large, or mini pokemon, or maybe even something even more weird!.

You WILL have to expect that most of the choices are going to be noticed and maybe questioned by us, buuuuuuuuut we are very forgiving (or so I hope, please tell me if I'm a jerk T^T ). We will obviously not accept shiny pokemon (except with one event that's coming up!) or a complete recolor. Let me try to explain how the color thing would work. Let's say your OC is a mightyena. It's back coat is black, but with the freedom here, it can be brown, green, or white!. Of course rainbow coats could be a thing too, but try not to let the looks of the OC define the OC. It is perfectly fine to have it be a major part of how they work, but a nice character like a braggart, or someone that's shy about it's looks is what we like with that ^o^

Of course you are allowed to completely ignore the fact that they are multicolored fancy pokemon and have their thing be completely unrelated. In fact, I would love it xD

Pokemon in this universe will be much more used to the varied colors of pokemon, and since pokemon are a lot of different colors and looks despite them being the same species in CANNON (games, anime, manga, ect) it's fine there too for you professional nerdsies >u<

Anyway, that's it. I will explain the difference in shiny pokemon soon!
Back to top Go down

More freedom with looks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Rules and Announcements :: Forum Anouncements-
Jump to: