Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Vote_lcapWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Voting_barWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Vote_lcapWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Voting_barWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 am

Sage was doing what he always did during the day - snoozing. He was draped comfortably on a branch high up a tree, hidden from view, and his tail swished lazily to and fro in the wind as he dreamed. Just as he was about to really fall asleep with the sun on his back and escape into dreamland, he heard a shout and an angry growl which almost sent him toppling out of the tree in surprise. Confused and disorientated, he glances around before seeing a Kirlia angrily raging with frustration oozing off her. Deciding it would be wise to stay hidden, he hugged the branch and pulled his tail up next to him, one eye still open to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:00 am

Sage frowned, Opening both eyes and staring at her again. He couldn't sleep right now. No way in heck could he sleep. Biting his lower lip, he contemplated the possibilities. If he got down and tried to sneak away, then he might make it. It would be safer to stay up here, but she didn't seem like she was leaving any time soon, and so he decided to take his chances getting away. Swallowing, he slowly began to make his descent down the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:19 am

Sage felt the Kirlia's gaze on him, and instinctively froze. He slowly turned to face her, taking a couple of steps back until he deemed himself a safe distance away before daring to even look her in the eye. He saw her attempted bow, and bowed in return before sitting himself down and clearing his throat. "Uh... It's okay..." he said softly, smiling a little to try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:29 am

Sage shrunk back slightly as she walked closer, still scared that she would have an outburst of some kind. "Sage." he said quietly, a little scared by their sudden proximity. However, he relaxed when he noticed that she was taking special care around her stomach, and put two and two together to figure out that her mood was because she was, in fact, pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:41 am

Sage's eyes widened, realising how his actions might seem to the other pokemon. "Oh... No. No, it's... it's fine. I'm happy. For you." he said, trailing off awkwardly at the end as he began to feel embarrassed and awkward. He was not good at all when it came to talking about these kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:47 am

Sage smiled in relief, glad that he had cleared up that misunderstanding. Now that that was done, he realised that he didn't actually need to hang around anymore. Besides, she seemed preoccupied anyway. "I... Should get back to my nap." he said, as he got up and began to turn away, waving at Lilian as he went. Suddenly, a thought struck him. What if she got mad again? Better ask first. "That is... if that's okay."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 am

Sage froze. What. His mind literally could not process what he was hearing. "P... Pardon?" he stuttered, before he understood the implications of what she was saying. "A... A Date?" he gasped, his eyes widening and face flushing tomato red. "Oh... Oh dear. I..."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:02 am

Sage swallowed. "Uh... I... I... No." he squeaked, curling into a circle and burying his face in his tail. "No... I... I can't." he said, his voice even quieter and slightly muffled by his tail.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:09 am

Realising she wasn't going to leave him alone, Sage sighed begrudgingly before standing up, resigned. "Fine." he said, gesturing to her. "lead the way." He was already beginning to regret this.

What could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:44 am

Sage was already beginning to feel awkward. He was never good with meeting new pokemon, let alone ones he was supposed to go on blind dates on. Swallowing thickly, he paused slightly, resolve already fading. "Uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Moon noticed pokemon arrived at her house. She heard Lilian was coming over with a surprise so she rushed to the door opening it. "Hi Lilian it's so nice to see you!" She looked behind her at the leafeon and blushed. "I-is he my blind date...?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:24 am

As soon as the Umbreon in front of him asked about him being her blind date, the reality finally sunk in, and Sage blushed six different shades of red at the same time. He tried to speak, but just ended up failing miserably and curled up in embarrassment, head buried into tail. This was going to be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:31 am

Moon stared at him blushing and slowly approached him. She slightly nudges his neck a few times. "Hey are you ok...? you could come inside..." She offered hoping that she was making a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 am

Sage peered through his tail, just eyeing the other eeveelution for a couple of seconds before nodding and getting up. He took a couple of steps in a bid to walk through the door, but only succeeded in tripping on his tail and landing in a heap. This is going so well right now... He sighed, embarrassing himself again.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:45 am

Moon helped him up after she closed the door. She smiled at him slightly before talking. "I can see your nervous... I am to if it helps at all..." She said hoping to reassure him that that date could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Sage gratefully accepted her offer of help, pulling himself out of the tangle he was in. He sat down again, this time careful to wrap his tail around himself so he wouldn't trip over it again. The floor was currently the most interesting thing in the world, a light blush still dusting his cheeks as he shuffled his paws awkwardly. He had yet to actually look the Umbreon in the eye, seemingly glance everywhere but her.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Moon walked over in front of him and sat down. "So uh... Do you... like my house...? I know it's not much but... I did my best to clean it..." She said as she awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck staring at him. She could tell he was shy and she thought it was cute. Thought she didn't want to put her expectations high, she couldn't force him to like her.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:59 am

Sage nodded, glancing up only to find her staring straight at him. Feeling very small all of a sudden, he dipped his head back down and averted his gaze. He decided that he would have to say something eventually, so he cleared his throat quietly and mumbled one word: "Sage."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 am

Moon stared at him for a minute. "Hug? Sage...? Is that your name? Well I'm Moon..." She said trying to be polite. "And I'm sorry if you feel forced to go on this date.." She said lowering sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Sage suddenly felt terrible. He didn't mean to make her feel like that... It was just hard for him to talk to other pokemon, especially under this kind of circumstance. Getting down low, he stuck his head underneath hers so he could look her in the eye. "I... I don't feel forced.... Nice to meet you too." he said, voice slowly getting quieter and quieter as he realised what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Moon somewhat blushed staring and him and she started to smile. "It's nice you meet you to... Thanks for giving me a chance... It means a lot..." She said blushing more as she moved closer to him and hugged him, slightly shaking from being nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:34 am

Sage froze as soon as he felt her paws around him, and blushed till he looked like Christmas. Realising that he was meant to hug back, he awkwardly wrapped a paw around the other pokemon, patting her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:58 am

Moon smiled at the gesture and slowly let go and sat in front of him. "S-sorry if I pushed that on you... You're really nice and I don't want to seem like i'm rushing... Um... How are you...?" She asked trying to get into a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:45 am

Sage's redness was just fading till she complimented him again, and it returned in full force. Ears flattening against his head, he smiled sheepishly, using a paw to rub the back of his neck. "I... I guess I'm good. You?" he asked, thankful that she was doing most of the talking.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Moon thought for a minute before she talked. "Well I'm actually pretty great... And I am a little nervous for this date..." She said hoping to calm down somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: