Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A Relationship Revived Vote_lcapA Relationship Revived Voting_barA Relationship Revived Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A Relationship Revived Vote_lcapA Relationship Revived Voting_barA Relationship Revived Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A Relationship Revived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

A Relationship Revived Empty
PostSubject: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Gaffey sat at the park, on a bench looking at the ground intently. He took out some index cards and red over them for 100th time this day, he did not want to mess this up. He had been waiting for Cinder, a well trusted teammate and the pokemon that had gotten his attention since the first time they had met. He had never knew it, he just knew that he felt weird when around her and his heart would always pound like crazy. He mumbled under his breath as he read, he could not afford for anything to go wrong and ruin this.....date as they would say. He had literally read a book about dateing for he had no idea what to do or better yet how to do it, he knew about the comments on her look and all that but still he was unsure. He shook his head, it had to go well it just had to, their relationship depended on it. He knew that she already had quite the crush on him but he didn't want to ruin that by being a idiot on a date....he just hoped she wouldn't turn him down.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Cinder walked through the park. She knew Gaff wanted to see her their, hoping she wasent late. He seemed to disappear a while and she excited to see him again. She didn't even know if he still liked her. Seeing Gaff in the distance she rushed over. "Hey Gaff there you are, I'm not late am I?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Gaffey dropped his cards surprised at cidners arrival, he quickly began to pick up the cards before regaining his stance and put the cards to his side. "N-no Cinder......your just on time" he looked down at his feet before looking back up at her eyes. "M-may is say that you look beautiful...." he then looked down at his cards his face red from embarresment, he then looked back up and calmed down a bit "Cinder.....i know it's been a while....don't even know if you still like me....but i would like to know if you...." he gulped "would liek to go on a d-d-date....."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Cinder blushed as well hearing him. She quickly tackled him onto the bench, hugging him tightly. "Of course I'll go on a date with you! I was so worried you didn't like me still! I'm so happy we're going out!"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Gaffey was surprised at suddenly being tackled, he dropped his cards when he was knocked to the bench. He hugged her back blushing still "I'm glad were going out also!" then before he could stop himself he kissed Cinder. He then pulled away quickly, blushing deeply "Erm.....so about that date!" he said acting as though he had never kissed her. "We should get going to the place i have in mind soon!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Cinder kept holding him down as she kissed him passionately before slowly pulling away. "Yeah we should... Lead the way?" She said getting off him.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:11 am

Gaffey nodded still blushing and stood up offering her his hand. "It shall be my pleasure to lead the way, i know this great place in town that you will love! Also may i ask what is your favorite color?" he said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Cinder took his hand and spent a second thinking. "My favorite color would have to be... Red... Or Cyan...ooo wait! Magenta, definitely!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:43 am

Garfey smiled and kissed cinder before pulling away and rushing away from the park towards a resturant not to far away from the park. Once they reached the resturant he looked to her smileing "where here!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:44 am

Cinder blushes staring at the restaurant then hugged Gaff tightly. "Ohhh thank you Gaff this is going to be such a nice date!" She said kissing him all over.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:52 am

Gaffey looked aqay blushing before opening the door for cindwr lookeing to her with a smile "You first beautifil...." he said his face still red.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 am

Cinder blushes shyly at how make his friend liked magic. Cinder slowly ic went I waith die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relationship Revived   A Relationship Revived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Relationship Revived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: