Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Battle in the air Vote_lcapBattle in the air Voting_barBattle in the air Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Battle in the air Vote_lcapBattle in the air Voting_barBattle in the air Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Battle in the air

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Strike heard about a strange creature wrecking havoc in the sky lands. He did the thing he usually did when he sensed that he needed a second person to be sure for success, and planted a sign stating that he needs someone who wouldn't fall off the clouds, and were competent in combat. He leaned on the sign and waited for someone to walk by, while he snacked on an apple.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:32 pm

After a while of looking around, Ryth saw Strike and the sign. "You need someone to help you? I could use for the combat training since I want to evolve for someone..." He said somewhat traing off. "Oh mind if I help...?" He asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:46 pm

"Evolve for someone?. That actually sounds kinda sweet. But yeah, I need someone that can fight for a small quest really. I'm going to see what is so dangerous up in the skies, and I wanted someone to back me up if possible. Since pokemon around town are itching for a fight, I thought to look here." Strike explained, hoping to find a partner for the mission.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Ryth nodded happily. "Well I'd be glad to help you! I mean, I can't exactly fall now can I?" He said laughing slightly. "And thank you, I try to be sweet for him." He said sighing happily. "So shall we head out and see what's going on? I'm Ryth by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Strike chuckled a bit at Ryth's comment. "That is true. It's like you were born to go with me this day" He picked up the sign and put it in his usual spot near Cherry's berry shop. "Yes, let's head out" Strike and Ryth walked through the heavenly gates, and up to Cloud Valley. Nothing seemed immediately hostile, but soon enough screams of terror was heard. Rushing over to the location by bouncing on the clouds, and Ryth presumably floated not too far behind him. They came across a small group of five Spearows. They snarled at the sight of Strike and Ryth and pumped themselves up "What are earth dwellers doing here!? Are you here to wreck havoc too?" Strike shook his head, and sighed. "The opposite actually. We are looking for whatever is causing trouble." He explained calmly, but only got an angry grunt from the head Spearow. "Lies!, all that has happened is strangers invading!. We will show you two not to mess up our land!" She Spearows flew at high speeds towards Strike and Ryth. Trying to stab them with their sharp beaks. Strike was surprised by their sudden jump, and was hit right on the chest. He immediately smacked the bird using Rock Smash. Sending it flying through the cloud they were standing on. "Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Noticing the sharp beak hurtling towards him, Ryth reacted as quick as he could. He managed to charge a shadow ball between them causing the Spearow hit it and be knocked off with Ryth taking a slight backlash from the explosion. Quickly he prepared for the next one. "You ok over there Strike?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:06 am

"I've had worse, but darn it that smarts." Strike grunted and dodged a Spearow's peck. He smacked it with Rock Smash with ease. These Spearows were way below their level, and was only lvl ten. They stood no chance, but it didn't go through their bird brains that they were doomed to fail. A Spearow snuck in a wing attack and bashed Strike with the harsh wind.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:50 am

Quickly noticing the Spearow attack from behind, Ryth shot a shadow ball at it to prevent it causing further damage to Strike. "We might need to rest after this if they keep sneaking up like that..."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 am

((Could a certain noibat join?))
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 am

(Why of course Gaffey-Kun ^o^)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 pm

(Do we get back to it?)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:04 pm

( I think we should wait for Gaffey-Kun first. )
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Ella was flying over head in the cloud vally when she spotted a crowd of Spearrows under her fighting what seemed to be some other pokemon. She flew done till she could get a good view of what was going on, when she realized it was the ground pokemon getting attacked she threw the bag she had on her back into one of the spearrows causeing it the fall from the sudden weight for it had wrapped itself aroudn the spearrows neck. She then hid not wanting to get hurt for she was scared ofthe spearrows but knew seh would have to help out.

Last edited by Gaffey on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Strike did one last kick to the Spearow, and looked around for the pokemon that helped out. He didn't find it when he looked, but then he closed his eyes, and concentrated intensely. He felt an aurora that seemed to fear their foes. He turned to face the direction he sensed it from and said. "It's okay, it's safe" in the general direction, though he might have been a little off as his sensing skill isn't as good as it could have been.

(Sorry Gaffey-Kun, but could you use a different color for your text?. Lighter the better)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Ryth sighed and looked up where Strike had. "Don't worry, we're trying to help up here... We didn't mean to cause undue trouble..." He said trying to seem nice to the new pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:51 pm

]Ella poked her ears out of hideing and her ears instead of her mouth emmited a loud chirp, once she saw there was no more spearrows shd walked over to them slowly. She then flew over to the and fluttered close to them but still quite far, she wouldnt go a inch closer no matter wht. She then smiled but said no words to them for she couldnt speak words to began with, she then waved to them.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:05 am

Strike lowered himself of reached out a hand as a friendly gesture. He knew he was somewhat pressed with time, but he didn't want to toss someone aside just because of that.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Ryth looked around the clouds for a moment. Noticing a gem on the ground he picked it up. "Oh... I found an emerald... It looks in pretty nice condition." He said looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle in the air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle in the air   Battle in the air Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle in the air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Cloud Valley-
Jump to: