Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Adventuring is my hobby Vote_lcapAdventuring is my hobby Voting_barAdventuring is my hobby Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Adventuring is my hobby Vote_lcapAdventuring is my hobby Voting_barAdventuring is my hobby Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Adventuring is my hobby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Adventuring is my hobby Empty
PostSubject: Adventuring is my hobby   Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Snowflake was entertaining some young pokemon in the park, by telling them of her adventures. She got really excited just remembering the times and it did interest a lot of the spectators. "And then I jumped from the tree, and did a fast kick right on their cheek, and knocking them out!" She said and did a few kicks in the air, almost hitting another pokemon (not on purpose though). She also liked to stroke her ego a bit, but she didn't skip on the times she messed up during her adventures.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring is my hobby   Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 am

Snowflake sat down and put on an creepy face. "You know...Once I entered the Dismal Maze with a friend of mine...Now that was an interesting . We entered the maze just fine...It quickly became completely dark as the door shut behind us with a loud BAM!, but not for long...After couple of seconds, the torches on the wall lit on their own and had a mysterious purple glow...A cold chill went down our spine, well except me because I am already cold, but I digress. We heard a scary voice, questioning our trespassing to the spirits' tomb. We made fun of him!" Snowflake said with a grin, and fell over laughing a bit. "It was okay, he was kinda a jerk"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring is my hobby   Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 am

"After a deadly encounter with a reanimated Psyduck corpse, we ventured forward and found a Lucario statue holding a strange gem!. We were immediately drawn to it, both itching to grab it. I got first pick because I was faster, but after I grabbed it I kinda blacked out. All the sudden my friend looked at me like I was an idiot, and we were suddenly at a different spot. I have no idea what happened, but my friend sure insisted that I was acting all silly like. We talked to a cursed door, and convinced him to let us pass through, though the door was a bit of a downer, he did tell us that were cool pokemon, so I forgive him for not being in the mood for parties."

(Finally decided to reply here once again xD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring is my hobby   Adventuring is my hobby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventuring is my hobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: