Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Voting_barThe hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Voting_barThe hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The hunt for a Exsplorer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:26 am

the ones you lick are either paralyzed or fainted, leaving only the one i am having a volley with.

"w-why d-do you h-hate me?" rouge asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:28 am

Ryth wanted to let him go by himself knowing he could handle him. "Don't worry, you can beat him, I believe in you!"
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:32 am

The volley continues for several minutes until finally the shadow ball hits the ground in front of me, flying away in some random direction before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 am

Ryth was surprised how long it lasted. "Good job... Now finish him off, you can handle him."
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:41 am

Rouge tried to stand but falls again, the leg giving out.

"C-can't m-move...." rouge wept slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:03 am

Ryth rushed over to him helping him up. "Let's get you back to the town nurse ok...?"
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:10 pm

The cuebone took several steps towards rouge before stopping and turning to face something behind him. A Marrowack appeared.

"N-not him.. not now..." The entrances sealed themselves as the Marrowack moved into the center of the area.

(marrowack:) "You who have returned here will not leave until either I am defeated or you are dead."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Ryth stared at him annoyed. "Do you have to pick on Pokemon weaker then you? I'm going to enjoy beating you down..." He said laying Rouge down nearby.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:09 am

The marrowack spoke again "Do not interfere with our customs, he knew what would happen if ever came back"

Rouge tried again to stand up using his bone as a crutch. "I-I didn't know you were here, I thought this was a location of a dungeon!"

(Marrowack:) "Silence!" The Marrowack the it's club using bonerang.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

Ryth quickly shot a shadow ball knocking the bone off track of its target. "Stop picking on him..." He said with anger starting to build. "I won't ask nicely again."
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am

Marrowack looked at ryth (marrowack:) "you think I enjoy this?" the marrowack laughed, catching his club. "you know nothing of me."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 am

Ryth stared unamused. "It certainly looks like your enjoying it... I can't allow you to pick on him.. He didn't know ok?"
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:28 am

Marrowack: "Really? you really think that? your dumber than you look. Why would any pokemon enjoy being forced to pick on their own son for breaking the laws of the tribe?" Rouge winced at the word son.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:34 am

Ryth sighed. "You let them make you torture your own son? You don't deserve to be a parent..." Anger was building inside him as a spark went off inside him.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:40 am

Marrowack: "If I didn't I'd be a bad parent. after all, I do have 13 good children. So why let the bad egg spoil it for the others?" he motioned to all of the others laying on the ground fainted or paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:54 am

Ryth looked over at Rouge. "If he was a bad egg... You let him become one... And you never tryed to prevent it..." He said with energy burning in his core.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Marrowack: "There is no way to prevent a bad egg, one who's mother's skull cracks in half is nothing more than a bad egg destined to do nothing but cause misfortune to all whom surround them. No matter how hard he tries to be good he will ALWAYS be the source of unhappiness, he must be killed now before anyone else feels the misfortune."

Rouge winced at hearing of his mother's skull. He knew it as much as the marrowack knew it, he was unlucky, and he had caused harm to those around him. There was no denying it.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Ryth sighed. "Don't make me have to fight you... I really don't like having to battle Pokemon for no reason..." He said with a hint of threat in his tone.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Marrowack: "Tell you what, i'll let you guys go, but you have to promise me one thing. In EXACTLY two months time, you two and only you two will return. and when you two return, I will fight my son. If i win, he will be killed. If he wins, which i would highly doubt, he can take anything form the village and he's allowed back here any time."

Rouge looked to the Ryth "I-if we don't come back in two months?"

Marrowack chuckled: "The whole tribe will hunt both of you down."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Ryth stared unimpressed. "I work with a rescue team... A lot of authorities are my friends... I'll leave up to Rouge if we come back but you dare threaten to hunt us and your tribe will be extinct..." Looking at Rouge, he waited for him to answer. "It's up to you Rouge..."
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Rouge hesitated. "I-i... I-i accept the terms..."

seven more marrowacks jump down (Marrowack:) "Oh don't worry about making us "extinct" i have more marrowacks stronger than myself than you could ever have team members. These are just a few of them." each of the marrowacks look to be about level 30-45.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Ryth laughed slightly. "You couldnt handle the authorities none the less... Even if we were beaten... Should we leave now? Or is there further to discuss?" He said questionably.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:18 pm

(Marrowack:) "Do not fight what they are about to do."

The marrowacks close in and grab a hold of me, blocking all routes to me. Suddenly i'm launched up and out of the hole onto solid ground outside.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Ryth nodded. "See you later then, I have things to attend to. " he said after which floating out and to Rouge.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Rouge groaned in pain, it was just his luck that he landed in a nice soft bush of roses. He crawled out of them picking the thorns out one by one.

"why does stuff like this happen to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a Exsplorer   The hunt for a Exsplorer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hunt for a Exsplorer
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: