Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Search for fashion! Vote_lcapSearch for fashion! Voting_barSearch for fashion! Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Search for fashion! Vote_lcapSearch for fashion! Voting_barSearch for fashion! Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Search for fashion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Search for fashion! Empty
PostSubject: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:12 am

Strike finally arrived at the power plant. He clenched his fist, knowing that it would be difficult alone, but he had no time to search for a companion as he was pressed for time. He walked up to the door and slowly opened it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Strike walked at a casual pace through the factory. He sensed a lot of things, and started to get suspicious. He missed what Gregor said when a Pikachu jumped him from around the corner, but sadly for it. It was kicked into a wall by his powerful legs before it even knew what hit it. The Pikachu looked almost flattened against the wall from the impact, and fell backwards, leaving a fairly sizable crack on the wall.  "I wish that I could meet a peaceful wild pokemon once in a while" Strike grunted to himself, and walked deeper into the factory. He didn't see Gregor somehow. Maybe the writter was dumb and didn't read the last post right. Who knows?. Strike still sensed something, but took it as the sheer number of electric types in the area bothering him.

Last edited by Sugar Heart on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm dumb)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Strike instantly snapped into a defensive stance."Searching for a scarf. What is a steel giant doing in this place?" Strike asked, hoping to resolve the situation without having to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 pm

"Ah, brilliant. He is also the one that has the scarf I am looking for according to my sources. He is a criminal, so it wouldn't be bad to kick his butt. I'm hunt bounties too from time to time. " Strike explained, and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:59 am

Strike glared a bit. "I don't know, I did want the whole bounty. I guess I can split it though. Not like I'm spending that much on." He bargained. He started to get a little suspicious that the Steelix might be trying to cheat him out of a profit, but he gave him the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 am

"Deal" Strike said, and jumped on to Gregor's head, and held on tight. "So is the Magneton the only reason you are here?" Strike asked, as bounty hunters rarely hunted for only the bounties.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:47 am

"You haven't had cake before?. I would be very grateful too then. It's tasty stuff" Strike said, and chuckled a bit, thinking about how sweet the image in his head was. When the electrodes arrived, he teleported away as Gregor was about to curl around him. Strike jumped down from above where he took cover and landed on Gregor's head. "I'm fine. How about yourself?, I have some berries if you are hurting." He asked, knowing that, that blast could easily have knocked himself out, and wanted to be sure that the Steelix was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Strike was surprised by the unnatural toughness of this Steelix. He shrugged lightly with a smile, and said "What if I told you I can disappear, and then reappear on command?" He liked to brag about his expertise in teleportation. It was one thing he was really good at, despite him being a bit lazy on his psychic side.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 pm

"I don't know if you can learn how to, but if you can, you will be much scarier. It requires extreme concentration, and a powerful mind to focus the matters of the universe." Strike levitated a small rock with his mind. "Sadly, teleportation is about the only psychic thing I do well. Aside from it, I can only fire psychic blasts." Strike said with a "I wish I could do that" kinda look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Strike saw the sad look on Gregor and knocked on his hard carapace a bit to get his attention. "It's okay, I'm jealous of your strength. You can level buildings with ease I bet."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Strike's eyes glinted. "We are being watched..." He told Gregor and motioned to around the room, where mean eyes lurked from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Strike rubbed his chin a bit. "Either that, or distract them. Wait here" Strike whispered into what he would presume would be where Gregor's ears if he had any would be. He then briefly teleported to a nearby pillar, and shattered it into pieces with a powerful kick (rock smash), and teleported back to Gregor. "Unless they wanna be crushed under the concrete roof, then I think they will at least spread out. Later on we can take care of those who still dare to follow us." Strike said, and patted Gregor on his head.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Strike's eyes widened. He had not just seen that kind of pokemon before, he had met that pokemon SPECIFICALLY before. He growled a bit realizing who it was, but was even more surprised that Gregor knew the pokemon's species. He thought battle first, ask questions later, and poked Gregor. "That pokemon has no morals, don't hold back." He said, and pointed towards Areola.

(Might have been sleepy when I wrote this. You are warned =o= )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Strike was hit by the thunderbolt, and yelled in pain. When the attack was over, he jumped up and attempted to use Close Combat on the Magneton, attacking it with a fury of blows.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Strike crossed his arms, to make his blades cover the worst of the flamethrower, that really, really hurt. He took about five seconds to curse about the pain, and dance a little to put out a fire that had started on his foot. He regained his focus, and fired a powerful psychic blast at a support above Areola, causing the concrete roof above her to fall down.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Strike tried to teleport out of the way, but didn't do it in time. His right arm was struck by this move, and he cried in pain as a response. It was a crit!. He felt his shoulder's bones cracking as the hyper beam hit him, and he fell to the ground. He sat there for a while, taking deep breaths, and right before another attack, making a strong jump towards Areola, and using close combat.

(Oh noes!, he might be horribly injured xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Strike rocked back and forth a bit standing, before finally falling over on his face. He was pale, and he didn't exactly look like he was going to sleep this off.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 am

Strike twitched a bit. "I'n fene...doh I woud suguest taging me bag to taun" Strike weakly mumbled face down into the floor. He used a teeny bit of strength to roll over on his back instead. His body was beaten up, and his right arm looked like it was broken in a couple of places. "Take me to an Audino named Cherry...She might not look like it, but she is the best doctor there" Strike closed his eyes, resting for a second. "That scarf over there...could you fetch it by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:13 am

Strike grabbed onto Gregor tightly, and rested his head on his steel back. He looked at the scarf which seemed to be royal purple, with a few yellow stripes going across it. "That Rattata better have told me the truth, or I will stick my fist up his backside" Strike said grumbling about the trouble they went through.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:16 am

Strike grumbled. "Payback" Strike didn't enjoy returning home with splintered shoulder bones, especially with the lack of medical supplies, and doctors (Someone should make an OC that is specifically a great doctor...*gets on it*). He smiled when he saw that they were out of the ruined factory, enjoying the sun, but being slightly shocked from the exposed wires that Gregor slithered over despite his small amount of joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for fashion!   Search for fashion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for fashion!
Page 1 of 1