Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A boring day in shop Vote_lcapA boring day in shop Voting_barA boring day in shop Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A boring day in shop Vote_lcapA boring day in shop Voting_barA boring day in shop Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A boring day in shop

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A boring day in shop Empty
PostSubject: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 am

Cloudy had been sitting behind her counter for hours without any costumers. She had one brief visit by a pokemon named Strike, but that was all the fun she had so far that day. She rested her head on the counter, nearly falling asleep. Reading what scarfs and ribbons do is difficult, and thus a lot of pokemon need an expert like her for it. She had a few scarfs for sale, but they were more regular ones that was either for fashion, or had minor buffs.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Cloudy's heartbeat raised a bit, but she cleared her throat and grabbed the scarf. "This one is a dodge scarf. Items tossed at you won't ever hit. Very good in snowball fights." She explained. Being admittedly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:28 pm

"It's on sale actually. It only costs ten pokedollars." Cloudy explained while checking out the scarf. "Of course, if you buy two, you get one for free. But it isn't a bad deal either way." She pointed out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm

"Well, I actually have this little gem of mine" She searched through her rare collection and pulled out a beautiful scarf. "This is a beauty scarf. It doesn't do a whole lot normally, but it's actually used to make Feebas evolve. But for you, it will just look gorgeous." Cloudy said, and giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

"It's fine. it costs 300 pokedollars anyway. It's made from a rare fabric, but it's still one that can be harvested. "Cloud leaned across the counter, resting her head on her paws. "Of course I don't know your budget when it comes to this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:40 am

"Oh!, I love that place. Though McMime freak me out a bit. It's just the way he moves and looks at you." She shivered a bit at the thought of the creepy pokemon. "I got other scarfs, bands, and ribbons too if you would like to check out the rest. Most of them are cheaper."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:29 am

Cloudy blushed, and almost forgot to respond for a second. "M-my name is Cloudy. Pleasure to meet you" She managed to say without sound too nervous. She picked out a few scarfs that looked nice. "These ones are more for looks than practice, so you might not get much use out of them. To be honest, I'm low on scarfs with effects today."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:47 am

"I recently got the pleasure of learning why I got that name." She blushed a bit. She knew that Candy was flirting with her, and she was weak regarding resistance to flirting. "Nobody ever called me pretty before..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:18 am

Cloudy blushed furiously. "A-are you asking me out?. And no no, it's not that I haven't been called pretty or anything. I guess I meant it more as said in that way. Like it was meant in an admiring way..." Cloudy stumbled over a lot of what she wanted to say, and head countered. A pretty girl just asked her out, and it was new for her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:29 am

"Well, I would love to. Where are we going to go?" She asked curiously. Not being used to not be the one asking, and even then, it's rarely a success as pokemon in the town are usually straight. Her tail waggled a bit on reflex from the gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:48 am

"Okay then!" Cloudy said happily, and put the pokedollars in her safe below the counter, right next to her bowie knife, because that's normal pokemon stuff.

"So is it tonight?, also I live in this same building when you pick me up." She said, very excited about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:02 am

"Alright then. What kind of movie are we going to watch?" Cloudy asked as she didn't want to press on the matter of the cubone as it seemed like a sensitive topic to Candy.

(it's okay xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 am

Cloudy's chest almost hurt from her heart beats. "Okay then. I prefer comedies personally." Cloudy said, and hoped to see something nice in the near future.

(Okie dokie)

TIME SKIP! (You make the thingies xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 am

Cloudy opened the door. Not looking particularity different from when she worked, aside from not wearing a scarf with a logo. She smiled upon seeing Candy. "Your looking good" Cloudy said with a smile as her tail waggled.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 am

"Yes, we shall~" Cloudy said, happy to get on a date with a pretty pokemon. She leaned up against Candy a bit, liking the idea of having someone that likes her.

(Sorry for the shorty.)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:55 am

"Ooo~, that's my favorite kind actually." She said a big smile. "I hope we get some good seats. I don't like being near the speakers." Cloudy said hoping to influence Candy's choice of seats. xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:12 am

"I know right?. My poor ears can't stand it. I can only imagine what it's like for you. Though my most hated thing is being near a restaurant when I go shopping. I can smell everything in there, and it makes me hungry. But of course I can't eat there every time I go shopping." She chatted, knowing the "joy" of small things that goes against your senses.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:21 am

"R-really?" Cloudy asked, blushing a bit. "I mean, I can't be that special..." She looked down, and let out a sigh.

(Sorry for the super short post)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 am

Cloudy just blushed and walked along. Thinking about the life and it's general pleasures until they finally reached the movies.

(Shorty >n<)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:48 pm

"Of course!

(SHORTEST POST! >:3 )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Cloudy thought about it for a sec before responding. "Maybe some chocolate. Popcorn doesn't do much for me during movies" She looked around and found some nice chocolate at the kiosk. She paid for the chocolate and enjoyed her nice little bag with varied treats, and waited for Candy to decide what she would like.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Cloudy walked in with Candy and looked at all the room they had. There wasn't a whole lot of pokemon present, and a lot of seats were available. Cloudy nudged Candy "What's our seats' number?" She asked curiously and eager to sit down and snack on chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Cloudy walked down with Candy before suddenly realizing something. She was the only one with snacks. "Don't you want any snacks Candy?, not even some pop?" Cloudy asked curious about why Candy didn't feel like getting anything for the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Cloudy blushed and nodded. "True, but I wouldn't mind a little extra to cuddle either~" She said teasingly. Cloudy was feeling a bit more confident now that they were this far in. "If you change your mind, we can share chocolate and pop" She offered, waving the bag of goods in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:01 am

Cloudy already started snacking on chocolate. Cutely nomming a chocolate bar, and occasionally taking a sip from her cola. "I heard Chucke Spark is in this movie. He is like the most funny yellow mouse I know." She commented before the commercials started. "Half the fun in movies are these commercials, I swear" Cloudy commented, giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring day in shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next