Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Vote_lcapLibrary a place of peace (or used to be) Voting_barLibrary a place of peace (or used to be) Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Library a place of peace (or used to be) Vote_lcapLibrary a place of peace (or used to be) Voting_barLibrary a place of peace (or used to be) Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Library a place of peace (or used to be)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

Library a place of peace (or used to be) Empty
PostSubject: Library a place of peace (or used to be)   Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Cryotic sat in the library reading a book about Tai-chi and the pressure points on every pokemon. He had no time to relax everyone around him was a possible foe so it is best that he treats them like so, so he kept a careful watch on everyone ad he read. He flipped through a few pages before he moved from his seT and stood in ponyta stance (aka horse stance in tai-chi) he put his fingers together and sat there breathing in and out through his nose, out his mouth. He let no distractions enter his mind only a peaceful setting of him being in a calm grassland with nothing but himself.

Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Library a place of peace (or used to be)   Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 pm

Cry growled in annoyance at this steelix, he hated it when he was interrupted in the middle of his meditation sessions, he opened a single eye to the steelix. "...no the book I am reading is tai-chi....it is not martial arts but you were close. NOW....why did you disturb me in my time of meditation for that simple question....hmm Gregor? Was it really that important to know?" He said his voice cold and anger filled.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Library a place of peace (or used to be)   Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Cry eyed the book for a while "bounty hunting for dummies.....so yoy want to be a bounty hunter? Or are you already one..eh its nothing that I care for" he then went back to meditation as if the steelix wasnt ever rhere. After a while he sighed "anyway my name is Cry....cryotic if yo wanted to know"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Library a place of peace (or used to be)   Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 am

Cry sighed and closed his eyes, he was well aware though. Hearing that this Gregor was a bounty hunter made him worry, he had quite the bounty on his head and this Bounty hunter may want it. He opened his eyes and grabbed his Pressure point book and began to read it. "So....Gregor do you come here often or iss this like a once a month thing" he said trying to befriend thiss bounty hunter so that he won't be on the target list.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Library a place of peace (or used to be)   Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 am

Cry nodded "I come here every day, each week to study on what ever i can. It is also my place of meditation for it is quite." he then put down the book and looked to Gregor "So tell me a bit about yourself....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library a place of peace (or used to be)   Library a place of peace (or used to be) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library a place of peace (or used to be)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: