Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
I'm on a roll! Vote_lcapI'm on a roll! Voting_barI'm on a roll! Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

I'm on a roll!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Snowflake had gotten a pair of roller skates from her uncle, and decided to take them down to the local skater park to try them out...Here is the thing, she had never used roller skates before. She had used ice skates before, but this was different. She had always wanted to have a way to skate in other times than winter, but she got in trouble if she froze the ground.

She put on the roller skates, elbow and knee guards, and helmet and got ready to try it for the first time. She got off the ground, and instantly tripped forward and faceplanted into the hard smooth ground in the skater park. Luckily, it didn't seem like anyone blamed her for falling, as it happens a lot in these things. "Ow, my nose" she said as she poked a nose a bit to see if there was any serious injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Snowflake saw starts for a bit, but recovered rather fast. "Oh, I am fine. Just not used to rollerskating yet, hopefully I will be soon though." She tried to get up, but did a hilarious dance before falling on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:10 pm

"S-sure!" She said, while flailing trying to remain standing, before she grabbed onto a letch. "Whew" She placed a bottle of soda on the side, so she wouldn't crush it if she fell on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Snowflake instantly did a small spin, much like a ballerina, and skated over to Zenthon. "I never actually thought of doing it like I do on the ice for some reason." She said with an expression on her face, that states "Derp"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Snowflake's eyes sparkled. "That was so cool!" She skated quickly up to the nearest bench aaaaand...faceplanted horribly. "Ok, maybe I'll wait a little bit before I try those things." She said while seeing stars.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:23 pm

She stretched a bit. Now that she had completely mastered moving on rollerskates as long as she didn't have to grind on anything, she felt satisfied and felt like calling it a day. "Sure!, we can do that. It would be a fun way to hang out." She picked up her bottle of soda and gulped it down.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Snowflake froze (which is normal for an ice type I guess). "I-I'm not sure I am ready for competitions yet. Let's get some ice cream and call it a day, shall we?" She asked with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Snowflake giggled a bit. "It's okay, I can just re-freeze it. And besides, melted ice cream is yummy~" She said with a grin, as she generally loved everything about ice cream, even if it wasn't icy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 am

"My parents spoil me a bit, I can pay for this one too." She said, searching through her purse, grabbing her wallet, and finally holding out the pokedollars for some ice cream and paying the guy. "So what kind of ice cream do you want?. I will take mix of banana, pistacio, and strawberry. Oh!, and with some sprinkles on top." She said very happy to even think of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:31 pm

(It's okie ^u^)

Snowflake got them both ice cream, and took bites out of the creamy yummy Cold icy goodness. (She doesn't get ice cream headaches, or have sensitive teeth when it's Cold xD). "Mmn, colors~. If you want, you can pay for pizza sometime, then we can be more even." She suggested to compromise for her paying for ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:20 am

Snowflake quickly finished her ice cream, and let out a satisfied sigh. "That was gooooood~" She then skated around a bit, to kill time while Zenthon worked on his ice cream. She did some fairly graceful moves. She got cocky and tried to grind on some rails again. This time she made it halfway before she did almost a flip from her tripping, and landed on her bum. "Third time's the charm. Let me try that again!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Snowflake's eyes sparkled as she saw Zenthon grind the rail so well. She picked herself back up, and tried again. To her surprise, she did make it to the end of the rail, though when she got off of it, she stumbled a bit. "Wooo!, go luck!" She exclaimed, not blaming that on skill.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Snowflake tried again, and this time her foot slipped off the rail. She landed on her head, but it didn't seem to keep her dazed for long. She got up and tried again, and this time she did it fine once more. When she got to the end of the rail, she did a backflip off (as it's her prefered way of jumping) Which went pretty well, though when she landed she lost control and ended up falling down some stairs. This time it hurt quite a bit more, but she laughed it off despite the bruises.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:21 pm

"I'm fine, ish. I think I may have gotten some scratches, but I doubt it's anything serious." She said, and giggled a bit. "I had far worse in my time. I think I will call it a day though. Getting late." She said, and sad down on some steps.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:49 pm

"I am?. Cool!" Snowflake exclaimed and stretched a bit, showing off some bad scratches, but it wasn't bothering her. "So what are you going to do when you get home?" She asked Zenthon curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:18 am

Snowflake looked at her scratches which did look a bit ugly, but weren't really that bad in the long run. She shrugged looking at her wounds, not really caring. "Maybe, and while we are there we could play some games too!." She said, hoping to play some games with Zenthon, as she likes any opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:36 am

"Aw, that's okay. Maybe next time I can bring a multiplayer game to your house. I love your bean bags." She commented about Zenthon's choice of gaming seating. "We don't have to play video games either. We could just hang out, or watch a movie. And I wouldn't mind watching you play something either. I'm a bit of a backseat driver though when it's games"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:57 am

"Well, if he DID hurt me, I hope you wouldn't mind if I kicked him in the face before hiding behind you." Snowflake proclaimed, not liking the idea of any jerk being physically violent against her. "Don't worry, I got plenty of games we could play. And I am sure mom and dad wouldn't mind your visit either. Who knows, we might get some cola." She said, excited about any social interaction.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 am

"Oh, okay. Well, the most dangerous one of my parents is my dad. He is a very tough and fluffy Flareon. He has a flamethrower attack that is almost twice the average range. Though he is so calm that you would never know unless you asked mom." Snowflake chatted, and motioned for Zenthon to follow her. She started skating back home. "So what game do you want to play?" She asked casually while they were skating in a stylish way.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Snowflake giggled a bit. "Well, my mother is a Vaporeon. So don't get too cocky" She did a small spin out of boredom, doing it rather well all things considering. "Ooooo~. Wanna play Demon 2?, you can be the necromancer this time!" She offered, hoping Zenthon would enjoy some hack and slash, dungeon crawling action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm on a roll! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a roll!   I'm on a roll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm on a roll!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: