Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A Slow day in the Park Vote_lcapA Slow day in the Park Voting_barA Slow day in the Park Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A Slow day in the Park Vote_lcapA Slow day in the Park Voting_barA Slow day in the Park Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A Slow day in the Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

A Slow day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Gaffey was in the very tree Bill had sat against he was just laying lazily down in it when he felt the movement of bill under him. He quickly got up and prepared himself incase it was a attacker than settled down and jumped off the branch twisting to face Bill "Hi there! I'm Gaffey the team leader of Team Warp! Who may you be?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Gaffey nodded when Bill introduced himself "Well it's nice to meet you Bill i haven't seen alot of explores aroudn here maybe it's casue they are exploreing obviously it's because they are exploring." He than offered Bill his hand for a shake "Ya knew around these parts Bill for i haven't seen you but than again adventurer and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:20 pm

"Yea this park isn't that lively not that i know of unless at night it feels with magic and wonders that will make the world end. But no one knows that unless you do...dun dun dun!!!!!" he the sat down "So you go on missions for other pokemon? thats awesome glad your not evil or something i hate well...dislike bad pokemon cause they can hurt others and i hate when others get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:34 pm

"You have a good goal Bill along with a good personality glad to see you are so spirited and happy. I too want to train and help out others so that if anything tries to get in my way of helping someone i can eaisly defend myself and that pokemon. I try i really do try to help pokemon out but sometimes i fail and when that happens i jsut feel i can't live with myself...." he than forced a smile "so how have you been lately bill?" he said changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Gaffey glad for the obliviousness bill showed to his wording got up "May day was great and when i met you it got even better than it was before and thats saying something." he than wondered about the question Bill had asked him before answering "Of course we can be sparring partens it would be fun to train with you."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:53 am

Gaffey smiled "Of course why wouldn't i want to go a round it's a perfect day perfect time and not alot of other pokemon around so no risks of anyoen being hurt." he than readied himself for a fight studying over Bill 'He is evolved, seems strong and he obviously trains alot so this will be an intresting battle to have with him.' he than got serious for a while "So here is the deal no makeing eachother faint and we can go full out ya ready?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:23 am

Gaffey smiled brightly he was excited for this battle aslong as no one was hurt to bad. "Okay! ?Lets begin shall we?" he than rushed towards Bill at high speeds his fist started to glow before he finally swung at Bill his fist going in blinding speeds towards him.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Gaffey smiled "Smart powering up your attacks so that they are stronger and more powerful. Wonder what you will do next but i may never know till you actually do it" he than charged at him again his fist glowing and tried to mach punch him with all the force he could manage
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Gaffey winced when he felt Bills claw slice against his blood warm blood rushing out of the wound as he did. He fell back but quickly regained his footing and held the cut "Good hit....now it's my turn to strike and again." He than picked up a large boulder useing strength and tossed it at Bill with ease.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:56 pm

Gaffey takeing the time it took for Bill to block the boulder had rushed around bill and was now at his back side he quickly charged at his back his fist glowign and tried to mach punch him right in the center of his back.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Gaffey screeched in pain before pulling arm back and jumping back before charging again his fist glowing red his face more serious. He than aimed to punch Bill straight in the gut with all the force he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Gaffey again screeched in pain as the croconaw bit down on his arm the pain of it makeing him go dizzy. He quickly tried to mach punch him right in his head aiming for no particular spot but aslon as it hit he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Gaffey was surprised that had ended to fight "Sorry about that dud didn't know that would happen only trying to be defensive of myself cause i was worried for my saftey." he than offered Bill his hand "Need help up training buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:56 am

Gaffey laughed "Okay i see i'm just glad to have battled someone like you...i would invite you to my team for that actually is one of the ways i initiate new members by battles but i guess you would prefer to stay a roaming spirit instead of being on a team. Also you have no needs to worry about digging your teeth into my arm i was about to do the same with you except i was going to than try and constantly punch you in the face as i did."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slow day in the Park   A Slow day in the Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slow day in the Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: