Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles

Ryth Lunar Knight

Kirbs

Uriah

Rebellious Angel

cloudchaser

SweetDreams

Ittybittyskitty

TucKiD

Scourge

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Meeting the city folk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scourge

PostSubject: Meeting the city folk   Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 am

A small ralts made his way through the wooded area of the park. It was nice, getting in a walk like this while his friend was asleep back home. He liked playing with Mishka, of course, but the young empath needed time away from her antics. He needed time to clear his thoughts of those that belong to others. It was times like this when Samuel could really be himself.

The young ralts tapped at the strange black mark below his right eye, which showed beneath his green mat of hair with a paw, and tossed a glance over his shoulder. It was quiet, but not quite quiet enough. The flying-type pokemon were not singing as loudly as they had been in the morning, but telepathically something had tripped his mental alarm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the city folk   Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Think my response? wondered the young ralts to himself, turning on a heel to face the stranger. Thoughts filtered through his head, thoughts of his unfortunate nickname, 'Scourge', of the times Mishka's fun had gotten other pokemon hurt, of everything that made himself who he was. And then, the thoughts, fragments, echoes cleared. A single paragraph filled his mind as the gardevoir was now in his view.

I am Samuel and I am Scourge. I am a thief and I am a protector. I am son of Fell and brother to Raphiel. I am not of the city, nor am I opposed to it. Think of me as you shall, for I do not know to what category I belong. And you?

There was no aggression behind his imagined words as his crimson eyes met the stranger's, only an odd mixture of shame, pride and curiosity. He noted two other presences, but he did not bother looking at the sources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the city folk   Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Scourge did not move. That is your judgement as a mother and therefore as a protector yourself, and a noble one. I shall pose no threat to your offspring; I have no quarrel with you. Stating that I am not of the wild would be a lie. 'Wild', while accurate in definition, would also be a misnomer on me, for it seems all that is of the wild is evil to your kind. he thought to himself, his emotions seemingly dimming as he imagined what he would have said, should his voice have allowed him.

The ralts tossed a casual glance over his shoulder, then back at Lillian. I owe it to my own survival to defend myself should you attack unprovoked.

From there his thoughts wandered, no longer forming coherent words. He was angry. Offended. Dissappointed. But it showed only in his mental state, not in his general demeanor. For as much as Mishka had harmed his reputation, he had taught him to be a good liar, and while it was a lie only in personallity, and he knew that the other would sense it, he was not worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the city folk   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am

Then this conversation has no reason to continue, thought Samuel, turning and starting to wander off. He needed to find where Mishka had hidden his harp before her nap. If it rusted so soon after being fixed, Wrecke, Mishka's caretaker, might be upset.

Mentally he tried to block out Lillian, now for the most part ignoring her as he searched in and around the surrounding trees, some of his friend's favorite hiding places. In truth, he was glad he had remembered about the reason he was out here at that point, lest he have completely forgotten and lost the valuable item to weathering, or to another pokemon, it would be disastrous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the city folk   Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Scourge flinched sideways away from the voice from his position on a tree branch, lost his balance and fell out of it. He stared at Lilian as if she had struck him, before waving his arms around angrily and pacing in a circle, after which he broke to a run to start searching the area in a hollow under a tree root.

"Not-much speak... uhm... is!" he mumbled quickly, without looking back at her again. He continued his search around various areas, knowing that Mishka could have hidden his harp anywhere. With any luck, he would find it before the end of the month. "Hears."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the city folk   

Back to top Go down

Meeting the city folk
Page 1 of 1