Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 2 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 2 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

To Join The Team..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Her quick attack colliding with his knee did less damage then she hoped as she fell back from the hit. She weakly stood of again preparing to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Gaffey fell to the floor landing on his hands before flipping to his feet and charging at Cinder his fist glowing white (mach punch) hopeing this will be the finishing blow.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Cinder used quick attack to barely dogde the move and ended up laying on her stomach out of the way of the punch.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Gaffey sighed and sat down on the ground clapping "you have proven yourself a good team member now lets stop fighting befoe we get hut anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Cinder weakly pulled herself up and barely nodded. "Y-yeah let's..." She sighed and stretched slightly as she walked up to him. "W-what now...?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:57 pm

"Now we get some food and rest i got some berries in the base come on" he than helped to weakend Cyndaquill into the base where he placed her on a bean bag and got some berries handing some to her and leaving some for him.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Cinder sat nibbling on a berry. She look up at Gaff. "Thanks for helping me up here... Your a really nice pokemon..." She said shyly as she continued eating her berry.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:31 pm

"I try....your quite the fighter and a smart one too we will need stratigist on our team" he said before sitting down next to Cinder and smileing at her "welcome to Team Warp cinder!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Cinder smiled lightly at him. "Thank you, I tried my best." She finished her berry and thought for a second. "I think I can goto the evolution cave."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:33 pm

"Thats great!!!" he said happy for cinder to be able to evolve and know what it feels like to evolve. (sorry such a sort post.)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Cinder happily stood. She looked at Gaff for a second. "Want to come with me?" She asked. Wondering if he would.
(I don't mind how short it is)
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Gaffey smiled brightly and hopped up "Of course i would!!! why wouldn't i?" he said happily. "So shall you lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Cinder smiled at him and walked outside recalling which way it was. "I think it's this way lets go!" She happily ran with him toward the evolution cave.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:18 pm

(so do we just make a thread in evolution cave?)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Cinder enters the cave and gets to her spot. She cheerfully looked back at Gaff. "Are you ready?" She stood anxiously waiting.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Gaffey nodded happy for Cinder "ready!!" he said happily a encoarageing smile on his face "ill be here with you if you need me!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Cinder stood concentrating for a minute and then she was engulfed in white light. She began changing and became bigger. Her form changed and once the light was gone she was a Quilava.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Gaffey smiled brightly and clapped "Woo Hoo!!!! i'm so happy for you cinder!!" he than pulled Cinder into a hug being careful to avoid the flames on her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Cinder blushed for a seconds then, after making her flames subside, she hugged back tightly. She couldn't find a thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Gaffey pulled away from the hug and than measured his height with hers "Oooooooooooo you grew too!!! your about my height now! but i guess you always grow when you evolve." he said with a soft kind laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Cinder still blushed for a second before stumbling over words as she talked. "U-um yeah... T-thanks for being here... for me..." She smiled and stood silently.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Gaffey laughed "Any time!!! now tell me why is your face red? don't tell me your allergic to this evolution form! that would be horrible! are you feeling okay maybe i could bring you back to the base! make you a nice soup and maybe you will get better!" he said completely clueless of what the red on her face really was tho hey thats just Gaffey.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Cinder stood for a second, somewhat glad the he didn't get the hint. "I'm just uhhhh... A little under... The weather..." Thoughts swam through her head that she couldn't shake away.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Gaffey nodded "well lets get you back to the base!!" he than laughed offered his hand "Would you like a Gaffey back ride? if you don't feel like you can make it to the base on your own."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Cinder blushed again and nodded. "I-I'd love a back ride Gaff..." Climbed on to his back and hugged up to him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Join The Team..
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next