Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 5 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 5 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

To Join The Team..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:58 pm

"Of course Yuki the door is the part of the tree trunk that has a vine X over it! ill meet you in the base!!" he than ran inside of the base and waited at the door for Yuki to come up
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Cinder cheerfully went into the kitchen. She looked around finding everything to prepare the food and started cooking. "You guys can come into the living room so I can talk to you all too. I'll tell you when breakfast is done."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Yuki found the door and met up in the base. It was a nice looking place. She ran over and gave Gaffey a small hug. "Hi Gaffey." She wanted to hug Cinder too but she was in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Gaffey smiled and hugged Yuki back "Hi Yuki!!" he than motioned to the living room "care to join us in the living room?" he said as he walked over into the living room and sat down on a bean bag.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Cinder looked at Gaffey for a second before going back to the food. "It should be done in a minute... Just have to add..." She looks at a cookbook putting her concentration on the food for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Yuki smiled at Cinder. "Sure, see you in a bit." She said happily following Gaffey into the livingroom and taking a seat. "So how've you been?" She asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 pm

"Oh i'm great!!! so you know Cinder over there? i literally met he yesterday and were already close friends, how have you been yuki? i hope you've been just as good as me!" he than looked over to Cinder working in the kitchen "she is also our newest member!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Cinder happily carried in the three plates of food. After giving them both one she sat down in a bean bag chair next to Gaff. "I didn't know you were apart of the team too. It's nice to have both of my friends on a team."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Yuki's eyes lit up. "Really?!? That's awesome! I can't wait to adventure with you guys. Anyways, I'm doing fine. Just glad to see the team growing." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Gaffey smiled brightly "well i'm glad to hear you okay Yuki!" he said before taking a bite out of the food Cinder had made them "wow Cinder this is great! you did a really good job making this!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Cinder blushed at the praise. "Thanks... One of the things my mother taught me before I left was how to cook... How do you think it is Yuki?" She said while trying to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Yuki took a bite, Gaffey was right, it was amazing! "Wow Cinder! That's great! Your mother taught you this?" She asked, happily taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

"well than you must have had a wonderful mother a great cook that was willing to teach you to make your own kind of food!" he said taking another bite out of the food
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Cinder nodded shyly."And my father taught me how to fight... It made him mad I didn't have flamthrower as an egg move..." She said as she ate her food as well.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Yuki smiled at Cinder. "That's ok. I'm sure your very strong without Flamethrower." She said, trying to cheer Cinder up. She hated to see friends sad.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:10 pm

"Oh Cinder is strong with any move she throws at you she's quite the fighter let me tell you that she has many features that are unique about her and special." he said smileing at Cinder.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Cinder sunk into her bean bag chair blushing even more. "T-thank you Gaff... I t-try my best..." She shyly kept eating her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Yuki noticed Cinder acting strange. Was Yuki... No... It was her imagination. It had to be. There was no way Yuki could be jealous. After all, why would she? They were friends right?
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Gaffey continued to devour the meal savoring every last bit like it could be his very last "this*swallow* is so goooooood" he said finishing the rest of it off licking the plate clean and laying down on his back patting his stomache
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Cinder finished her food and shyly his her face so the others couldn't see her blush. "So h-how is everyone today...? I had a pretty good sleep..." She awkwardly tried to not stutter while talking.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Yuki came back from her distant thoughts. "Oh, sorry. I'm doing fine. What about you guys?" She asked, trying to concentrate on conversation rather than acusation.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:12 pm

"Oh I'm great amazing even! My two greatest friends on the team! I also had a amazing rest tho it was mostly cause Cinder was like a warm blanket that I could cuddel too!" (And Gaffey goes and becomes a idiot once again)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Cinder try's not to look at her friend almost feeling bad about it. "Y-yeah... I uh... We um..." Her words trailed off hoping her friend wouldn't be mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 am

Cuddle? The word rang inside Yuki's head. It confused and hurt her. Her thoughts came crashing back to earth all at once, crushing her joyful spirit. Yuki may have been hurt, but she tried not to show it. "That's cool. I'm... Glad to be here." She replied, her voice a bit upset sounding yet she hid behind a smile. They were happy right? She couldn't take that from them...
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 pm

"I plan to cuddle with all of my friends!!! even if it's awkward!!! i already have cuddled with you two now for the world!!!!!" he said making a fake evil laugh not careing how awkward it has just gotten "now i must go plan out the teams first dungeon trip you two chat or do what ever" he than walks upstairs and off the top of the roof catching a vine and swinging onto a weave of vines and takeing out a map starting to study it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Join The Team..
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next