Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Vote_lcapElectric Guitars - Page 2 Voting_barElectric Guitars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Electric Guitars - Page 2 Vote_lcapElectric Guitars - Page 2 Voting_barElectric Guitars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Electric Guitars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Electric Guitars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Cloudy shrugged. "Bored. Just finished art class. Made a pretty flower. I got points for making it look magical. How about yourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:12 pm

"Completed engineering and software programming, had a lot of fun." Electra said, beaming. She was truly in her element in that class, and was at the top. "Just had music. Got an assignment, but, overall, twas 'right." he said, smiling a little as he patted his guitar fondly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:14 am

"Ooo~ What kind of software?" She asked Electra before turning to Sable with a simple response. "Neat"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 am

Electra's eyes sparkled as she spoke. "We're doing robotics right now, and wiring stuff with a side of coding." she chirped, happy that she could talk about what she loved. Sable smiled, seeing her happy before leaning back against the tree and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 am

"Robotics, eh? What kind of stuff are you trying to make? Once my dad made an app for his phone that could start the coffee machine when he was coming home from work"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:25 am

Electra beamed. "That's so cool! Nah, we're not going any technical stuff, we're just wiring up small robots and making them do things." she said, stretching slight and shuffling on the now asleep Sable's lap to get a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 am

Cloudy gave them a "Fun" smile, guessing what was their thing. She shrugged and stretched. "That's fun too. I wouldn't mind having an overly complicated contraption to toss away a failed drawing for me. Would adorable to have a little car or something drive up and dump it off into the bin."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:40 am

Electra beamed. "Like Rube Goldberg!" she exclaimed, stretching and flailing her hand slightly in her enthusiasm, resulting in her accidentally slapping Sable in the face. "Ack!" Sable exclaimed, rubbing his face and sitting stock straight in an instant. "Ow.... What was that for?" he whined, pouting. Electra flushed. "Oops. Sorry." she mumbled, patting Sable's face.

"... Wanna kiss it better?" "NO!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Cloudy smiled at the scene. Suddenly she shivered a bit as the humorous scene played out. She felt her social curse build up inside of her, and before she could do something about it. She ended up bursting out laughing. She laughed uncontrollably and fell onto her back with her arms on her stomach. Getting slight pains from the laughing fit. While laughing she blurrs out that she is sorry, and that she can't control it. Of course this might seem a bit silly as she has the biggest smile, and is crying tears of joy from laughter. (She is a Hyena pokemon cx)
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Sable and Electra both stopped their antics as they saw that Cloudy was... Having a giggle fit. "Uh... Is she okay...?" Electra asked, whispering into Sable's ear. Sable looked down at her with a shrug, his expression just as confused as she was. "Iunno." he whispered back. They watched her a bit, and realised eventually that she was trying to say something. "She... Can't control it?" "Meh. Guess we'll have to wait til it passes if we want her to make any sense."

Last edited by Kirbs on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 am

After a good five minutes straight of high pitch laughter. Cloudy finally stopped, her face red from the embarrassment and laughter. She breathed a bit heavily, looking fairly upset. "S-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Electra lay there, eyeing her but saying nothing. "It's okay." Sable said, smiling and just feeling glad that she seemed okay now. "If you don't mind me asking... What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Cloudy blushed. "Well, that was a laughing fit...It's why I can't see comedies at the cinema...Being a Mightyena, I have a problem with controlling myself in these situations"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Sable widened his eyes slightly. "Oh. Well." he murmured to himself, staring off into space and zoning out of the conversation entirely. Electra leaned over and hesitantly patted the other pokehuman on the shoulder. "It's okay. We don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:02 am

Cloudy sighed. "I'm glad to hear that. It's messed me up before. I'm sure you two have something like that too."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:00 am

Sable looked at Electra worriedly. Electra met his eyes, her eyes calm, and gave him an almost imperceptible shake of the head. Sable returned the gesture with a barely noticeable head nod, and turned to Cloudy. "Uh... I don't think I do. Electra... can't think of anything off the top of my head for her either."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:17 am

"Oh well. No need to dig into it anyway." She said before drinking some soda from a bottle "Aah, I needed that"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:57 am

Electra swallowed, and her body relaxed, causing her to lean forward a fraction.Sable smiled, ears flattening slightly, continuing the conversation. "Yea, soda hits the spot like nothing else." he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:56 pm

"Soda is my religion. Aside from scarfs that is." She said, slightly twirling her scarf a little. "Do any of you two have any scarfs to brag about?" She asked curiously as scarfs was like a first language to her.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:55 am

Electra shrugged, unsure about whether or not her scarves (of which she had many) were worth bragging about. "Well... I have many scarves, but one is special. It's creamy, and has polka dots of rainbow colours that my grandma gave me. Before she died." she said, her voice dropping slightly. Sage shrugged, patting her on the shoulder slightly while he spoke. "I don't have any scarves, really. I have one. But only one."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:30 am

Cloudy looked at Electra with a bit sad eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that..." She had a moment of silence before smiling a little. "I got some really rare scarfs actually...Including a Luxury Scarf. It's the prettiest scarf you can get. I got it from a person here named Rancor"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:34 am

Electra looked up, plastering a perfect fake smile. "What? I'm not sad!" she insisted, causing Sable to raise an eyebrow but say nothing. "Luxury? Sounds fancy!~" Sable said, smirking. "Everyone needs a hobby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electric Guitars   Electric Guitars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric Guitars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: