Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles

Ryth Lunar Knight

Kirbs

Uriah

Rebellious Angel

cloudchaser

SweetDreams

Ittybittyskitty

TucKiD

Scourge

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Sealing the Deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Strike walked around looking for Lilian. He was looking for someone rather small, but quickly got surprised what he found. He walked over to Lilian, and looked down with a very curious look on his face. "L-Lilian?, is that you?" He said, a bit surprised at the change, but wanted to make sure this wasn't any random Gardevoir. Of course he had been looking around the park for god knows how long looking for a specific "look".

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
)===============¤Sugar Fairy's Characters¤===============(

(Note: The purpose of this is to make it easy to remember their name ^u^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Strike heard a voice in his head, over and over again. it screamed "Seal the deal!, seal the deal!" He was going to ask her out on a date. Maybe visit a fancy restaurant. Then after the main course propose to her. He loved her already. He was ready for it, and had been wanting to do it for a long time. But something about that moment just caught him off guard. The voice just grew louder and louder, until finally, he knelled down and revealed the box, gently opening it, showing off the ring. He closed his eyes briefly in deep thought before opening them again, and slowly looked up at Lilian with the cutest "I wuv u" look in his eyes. "Lilian...will you marry me?" He said. He knew it was WAY before he meant to, but there was no choice in his heart at that moment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Strike was paralyzed. Inside of his head he almost forgot to listen to hear answer. "D-did you just say yes?" He asked, wanting to make sure he heard it right. Even though the amount of kisses and hugs could have tipped him off. A few pokemon looked at them funny at first, but then d'awwed with they realized why they were on the ground being adorable kiss and cuddle buds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 pm

He grabbed her hand and pulled himself up. Using his other hand he gently put the ring on her fingers and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.  "Anyway, before I decided to skip my original plans for when to propose...Why did you ask me to meet you here?" He asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

"Like it?. Lilian, I felt my heart stop from how gorgeous you are. Though you were still pretty cute before that" Strike commented semi trying not to sound like he didn't think she was pretty before, but he likes her new looks too.

"Yep. That's a Psychic stone. Was surprisingly easy to get. Luck was on our side I suppose"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 pm

"My friend Bill. You probably know him seeing as you are on the same team" Stike responded, feeling it was only fair to reveal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Strike blushed. The more he thought about it, the more simple he seemed. He had only had one girlfriend, and now he is going to marry her too. Some pokemon just get lucky the first time. "I wonder if we get married before, or after the egg hatches" Strike said, wondering which end it would be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:00 am

"So when do you want to get married?. A week or two?" He asked, wondering how much time Lilian actually had compared to him. Strike had all the time in the world mostly through teleporting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:07 am

Strike shivered a bit at the kiss. He still wasn't used to affection that way, but he liked it. "I hope your dad will help pay for the wedding at least" Strike said, knowing that her dad is very picky in what he helps with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:36 am

Strike's face got very pale "M-maybe you should tell them. I'm not sure it would be a good idea for me to be in the same room. At least at first" Strike suggested, hating the idea of being stuck in a situation where he'd get hit, but couldn't fight back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:48 am

Strike blinked a bit. "If you say so. But don't put it past me if I got "I told you so" if he chases me with a psychic blade" He joked as he grinded his arm blades against each other slightly nervously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Strike groaned, not really wanting to go. They could be there in an instant if they teleported, but Strike felt like dragging it out. When they arrived he walked back a little. "You ring the doorbell" He said being a baby about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:25 pm

(Strike doesn't know his mother anymore so I'm going to cut around that part xD . I'm guessing it's a typo)

Strike just nodded. Feeling especially nervous which anyone that could sense either emotion or aurora would blatantly see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Strike sat on the couch next to Lilian. He gave her a small kiss before leaning back on the couch and letting out a big sigh. He was nervous about how Lilian's dad was going to take it. He hoped that her mother wouldn't mind, but him and her dad had some fun chats in the past. "Don't panic" Strike whispered to himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Strike's eyes grew wide as he saw his two new children entering the world for the first time. He grabbed both of them and held them close "Welcome to the world my children" He said with a big smile before one of them started crying. He cradled them both to give them both the same amount of attention while still making the other calm down. One might have been surprised how quick he was at accepting his children with so much love as he did. He might have had a secret wish to be a father xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:26 am

Strike smiled and looked at Lilian's mother and offered to let her hold his child. He looked at his soon to be father in law slightly worried. "W-well...The egg hatching wasn't planned...We came here to tell you something different actually" Strike said and nudged Lilian to tell her that he'd prefer if she said it xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Strike smiled. He wasn't expecting that reaction, but he was pleased with the result. He sat on the couch frozen in fear. Not wanting to ruin the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:56 am

Strike nodded at Lilian's orders before being asked a question. "Oh, nothing!...Just don't want to mess this up" He openly admitted. He wasn't going to be the one that didn't want to admit it when he was nervous. "We could teleport each of them to the Hospital too. They can barely even see so it shouldn't affect them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Strike nodded and did as he was told. He carried the second stroller downstairs which luckily weren't that big of a deal for him. He put it down gently before waving Lilian's mother over with the other child. Putting them in the stroller and tugging them in with much care.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:32 pm

Strike nodded and followed Lilian outside. They reached the hospital rather quickly, and Sweetie was luckily there to help with the kids. She looked at the two before looking at Strike and Lilian. "Are these newly hatched?" She asked the two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 am

The Blissey nodded and took the two into a room briefly. When she came back she had a big smile on her face. "Your lucky! You got both a boy and a girl." The Blissey revealed and put the two back in their respective strollers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Strike did a small dance. "Yes! One of my names was mentioned. Yes, let's name them that!" He said, happy that one of his suggestions was used xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:59 am

Strike nodded and grabbed Lucina's stroller. "I wonder what Gemini will think when she finds out she now an aunt to these little cuties"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:14 pm

"Boy and a girl. We are lucky. We named the boy Neo, and the girl Lucina" He explained, as he pushed the stroller inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Strike nodded and refreshed himself with a glass of water and walked up to meet Lilian. "I hope this moment is as nice as you hoped Lilian"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the Deal   

Back to top Go down

Sealing the Deal
Page 1 of 1