Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles

Ryth Lunar Knight

Kirbs

Uriah

Rebellious Angel

cloudchaser

SweetDreams

Ittybittyskitty

TucKiD

Scourge

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Ouch, that looks like it hurts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:48 am

Cerule just nodded. "Amen to that." he said with a sigh, before chuckling at her mention of not having a tail. "To be fair, yours is kinda bad too." he said, shuddering at the thought of being poisoned.

"You don't even know. I swam around a bit until I couldn't and began seeing double." he said earnestly, before realising in hindsight that just hitting his head really hard should have been enough to get him to go to the hospital anyway.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flare                  Sage           Cerule         Electra          Sable           Avis  

Creds for idea to Floaty Sugar, Queen of le idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:24 am

Sweetie came in and hit a small bell. Almost immediately Diana shivered and looked a lot better. "That cleared out the poison from your system. Now you should just be a bit thirsty at most" Sweetie said, and bowed respectfully before leaving. "Wow, I could almost dance!" Diana exclaimed and hugged her flower.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
)===============¤Sugar Fairy's Characters¤===============(

(Note: The purpose of this is to make it easy to remember their name ^u^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Cerule smiled at the happy little florette in front of him. "Why don't you then?" he asked, wishing he could move about as freely as she was.

Flare                  Sage           Cerule         Electra          Sable           Avis  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:05 am

Diana giggled a bit. "Almost being the key word. I'm more than a bit dizzy." She let out a small sigh, and leaned back in her tiny bed. "I hope Sparky is not worried about me" She said, looking down a bit. On occasion glancing at her flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Cerule chuckled. "I feel you." he said, before leaning back in his bed also. The sun filtering through the translucent blinds was nice, and he was enjoying it - it was just enough to not burn him or make him feel hot but it was warm. "Sparky?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:37 am

(Oops, I meant just plain Spark...I shall change his name to Jolt now!)

"Jolt is a friend of mine that helps me get around. He's been helping me getting around ever since I was 2 and a half inches tall. He is such a charmer." She said and giggled a bit. "I wonder what he is killing time with while I'm gone"

MEANWHILE AT DIANA'S PLACE!

Jolt is having a nice romantic evening with his love interest. Not important to this RP at all. But the writer thought it was a fun thing to add xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 am

Cerule smiled at the image. "That's adorable." he said, before pausing with a small, barely audible sigh. "It sucks being trapped in here. There's meant to be a storm coming, and I wanted to feel the swell."

(Love interest? Who is this you have to make this an OC)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 am

(Nooo!, I dun wanna xD )

"Aw, it's okay. There will be more storms. It might get delayed too." Diana said, looking over to Cerule with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:50 am

Cerule brightened at this. "Ya know, your real good at cheering up pokemon." he said, an earnest smile gracing his lips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 am

Diana giggled a bit. "I don't know about that. I just try to focus on the nice things, rather than the bad. Besides, it's very hard to predict the weather. Even for pokemon with a natural ability to do that" She explained, just out of impulse xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 am

Cerule nodded, shrugging. "It's hard to be happy when the world is sad." he said, before pausing, shocked at where the heck that came from. He wasn't normally this deep... Unless he was swimming and was just thinking. Then he got all philosophical.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 am

Diana shrugged. "The world is only as sad as we make it" That could basically be her catchphrase if she wanted. But the writer of this post decided not to go that far xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 am

Cerule contemplated this. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess." he said, smiling earnestly at the tiny florette who just kept cheering him up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 am

Diana giggled a bit. "Such fancy words. Where did you learn about these things?. I doubt there is a libary in Bedrock Beach, so did you learn it through your parents?" She asked a bit curious as to how that worked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:50 am

Cerule smiled. "I learnt it from my "siblings." he said, hoping that his tone of voice would get what he meant across. Normally he would use his tail, but that doesn't work in this situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 am

"Siblings?. Are they from the same mother?" She asked curiously.

(sorry for the incredibly short post)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Cerule laughed. "Oh, no! That would be insane!" he chuckled, mainly to himself and for no real reason. "We adopted pokemon who we befriended while we traveled." he explained, reminiscing about all the happy times he'd had as a kid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:44 pm

"Interesting. Do you have any actual siblings?" She asked curiously, thinking about the typical family history.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:16 pm

"Nope!" he said, before pausing. "I'm not actually related by blood to my parents. None of us were." Cerule continued, seemingly unaffected by the fact that he was adopted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Smiled. "Blood doesn't mean anything anyway. Family is what you make it. My best friend has a sister that while is part of his family. Isn't technically his actual one. She was adopted when she was young since her parents died. They were a part of the same family so they decided that since they already had a kid, they could handle another one. So they are cousins really"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 am

Cerule smiled. "Sweet." he said, nodding slightly so as not to make his vision swim. "Friends are the family you choose." he said, having decided in a split second to throw that into the mix just for fun, and to see how Diana would respond. "Some friends of mine are closer to me then my family."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:40 am

Diana smiles. "That's nice. Friends and family isn't that far apart when you think about it. Some pokemon are sadly left with none..." She said and let out a sigh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 am

Cerule frowned. "That's sad! No-one should have to suffer that..." he said, remembering all the good and bad times he had with his family, and, for the first time, finding himself feeling very, very grateful.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:03 pm

"My family might be small (badumdish) but it's my family. We can be very grateful to have them. Luckily, here in Falmious we have plenty of both friends and family." Diana sneezed and cleaned her nose with a small handkerchief. She leaned back in her little bed and yawned. "Gosh. I'm getting sleepy" This might have been a little surprising as it was barely evening. But then again she had been sick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:58 am

Cerule nodded, closing his eyes for a brief second. He agreed with everything he said, and smiled as she sneeze cutely. When she yawned, he yawned also. "Dang it. Contagious yawns." he mumbled, feeling a little tired also. His headache had kicked back in full swing, and it was slamming him all over the place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouch, that looks like it hurts   

Back to top Go down

Ouch, that looks like it hurts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: