Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles

Ryth Lunar Knight

Kirbs

Uriah

Rebellious Angel

cloudchaser

SweetDreams

Ittybittyskitty

TucKiD

Scourge

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 am

Ken finally reached the mountain, and stepped onto the hot ground. He looked around, admittedly a bit nervous about what would face him. He DID leave a message on the door to his house that said that he was going here, in case someone wanted to see him.

He knew if he got knocked out, it might take a while for him to go back to town.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
)===============¤Sugar Fairy's Characters¤===============(

(Note: The purpose of this is to make it easy to remember their name ^u^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 am

(I will post here after the Champion's Valley RP is done, just so they know each other better ish before we start this one)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:50 am

(Posty here againsies!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:58 am

Ken's ears twitched and he saw Bill begging for a good match. He smiled and jumped over to him. "So this is what you do when we aren't training." He said with a friendly smile, before kicking a weak Charmander off the side of the mountain, not even using a move. "I wish wild pokemon had more sense than this" He said, disappointed that most wild pokemon are either battle hungry, or monsters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Ken looked upwards and saw the black sky that surrounded the place. The small embers looking like stars in the the night. He was reminded that he wasn't here to pick on weak pokemon looking to prove themselves tougher than they really are, he was here to find the strongest one he could challenge, for better or worse. "Bill, let me tell you why I'm here. I'm weak to fire and I want to test my strength against my weakness. I'm looking for a tough battle up here, but everything has been a lot more peaceful since King Scorch left. I'm going to scale the mountain until I find a worthy opponent." He explained, telling Bill that basically he was looking to go up and fight stuff. Which is something Bill probably would enjoy too. "When I find my opponent, I must insist that you don't step in unless I say so. I want to beat them on my own."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Ken grabbed Bill's tail as he started walking up. "Wait, there is someone up there with a hostile aurora." Sure enough, some heavy footsteps could be heard. Going up the stairs a little more revealed a Magmar, being happy about beating up some weaker fire types in the place. "Hehehe, another group of runts dealt with."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Ken sighed. "You can go fight him, but don't do it without thinking. If you don't think then it doesn't matter how strong you are. You will never be as strong as you could be. Try relaxing and walking up to him. Being able to relax in the presence of an enemy will help you concentrate"" He explained, wanting Bill to learn to control his thirst for fights.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:34 am

The Magmar was defeated, not even getting a chance to attack before he was being pushed against the wall with a stream of water, before flopping onto the ground knocked out. Ken walked up, and over to Bill. He looked down on him before giving him a small donk over the head. (Basically think the classic One Piece "WRONG" hit over the head xD)  "Stay calm!. It doesn't mean you can't be angry, but if you let your rage control your actions, you might end up not being able to help anyone. You need to be in control of your own body." He explained, not wanting Bill to lose his cool.

(The punch is much like the first punch at 0.22 in this vid xD https://youtu.be/pXUviugCY58?t=22s )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:56 am

Ken sat down next to Bill, and sighed. "You had a strategy for sure, but you far outclassed your opponent. You didn't need to waste a rainy orb on him. I would suggest saving those for later, and judging your opponent first. Remind me to try and teach you very basic aurora reading. It will make it easier to determine the strength of the opponent. He explained, trying to help Bill get more potent in battle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 am

Ken chuckled. "Then let's make it our mission to reach it. I've already tried to scale Mt. Ishi already, so I'm used to the thinner air higher up."

(Sorry for the shorty)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 am

Ken whistled to Bill, and pointed up the stairs he found. They walked up only to be jumped by a oversized Magmortar. "Hehehe...fresh meat!" It exclaimed before firing a rather large blast of fire at them. Ken quickly dodged behind a wall as a result.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 am

Ken leaned back and let Bill try and win this on his own. "Smart move. Not only does it boost your strength, but it lowers his too" Ken commented on his use of a rainy orb. Even if Bill didn't know it's additional effect.

The Magmortar, grunted at the impact, and decided to bust out it's big guns, and fired a Lava Plume at Bill. Surrounding Bill in fire, though not nearly as strong fire as it would have been.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm

The fire burned Bill a bit, but that wasn't the part that hurt. The Magmortar pointed it's arm towards Bill and fired a burst flame at him.

Ken sat down and looked at the battle. The Magmortar didn't want to admit it, but he was glad that he didn't have to fight two pokemon at once.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 pm

The Magmortar growled and fired more Flame Bursts at Bill. Hoping to roast him.

Ken looked at Bill real quick, wondering whether or not he was in trouble, or just goofing around with the guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:41 am

The Magmortar was hit right in the face and fell over. It definantly looked like it fainted, but Bill couldn't see any chicks flying around in circles above his head, so he couldn't be sure. The fire disappeared from underneath Bill's feet, and Ken walked up to the Magmortar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:42 am

Ken smiled. "That was better. You will definitely be able to evolve soon. Your aurora united into a powerful force. You have gained great control of your inner beast" Ken complimented, maybe not realizing how much it meant for Bill xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 am

Ken and Bill hear a strange voice exclaim "Outsiders are in our domain! Get rid of them Burn and Char!" Before from seemingly the air Infernape and a male Pyroar jump down. The Pyroar lets out a intimidating roar (not actually said move) and the Infernape cracks his knuckles. Unfortunately they are both faster than both Bill and Ken and move in to attack. The Infernape attempts to use Close Combat on Bill while the Pyroar fires a flamethrower at Ken. Making impact sadly, and causing him more than a little pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 am

(Oh, and try and guess what the boss of this place is! >u< )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:10 am

(You control the Infernape. I will do ze Pyroarsies :3 )

Ken smacked his fist together, staggering a bit from the attack. He fired a Aura Sphere at the Pyroar, making it cry in pain before being flung into a wall from the force of the attack. With a mean smile, the Pyroar got up and jumped towards Ken. He was too slow to avoid the attack, and he sank his Fire Fangs into his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Ken kicked the Pyroar away from him before firing a Focus Blast at it. The Pyroar cried in pain , and staggered before being finished off by a good old regular punch to the face. The Pyroar saw stars for a couple of seconds before flopping onto it's side fainted. Ken quickly focused on your fight to see how it was going on your end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Ken clapped at Bill "Good job" He said before patting Bill on his back. "It can't take long before you will evolve with this progress"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 am

The dungeon suddenly lit up. Revealing the huge bug fire type. Spreading it's insect wings, the sparks light the room. "You two have gone far enough. It's time for you to perish! I will never forgive you for what you've done to my henchmen." It said. Ken felt something growing inside Bill and stood back without saying anything. The Volcarona fired a powerful Signal Beam at Bill.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:11 am

"Bill, remember what I taught you. Don't let your Auras conflict. Allow them to fight together." Ken said, to keep Bill's mind safe.

The Volcarona's wings increased in speed. It fired a Silver Wind at Bill, while also powering up all of it's stats.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:04 pm

The bug grunted, and furiously attacked Bill with more Silver Wind. It flew upwards a bit so Bill would have to jump to hit him (of course this could be arranged) It growled at the sudden increase in strength .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.   

Back to top Go down

Fire is my weakness. I will make even my weakness outclassed to me.
Page 1 of 1