Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Voting_barWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Voting_barWhen in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:54 am

Sage flushed bright red, and his ears leaned back a little. "Oh. Uh... I-I... Thanks." he mumbled, barely audibly with a earnest but very very embarrassed smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Moon smiles back and awkwardly waited for their food to arrive before she began talking again. "So um... How... How are you today...?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Sage looked at the plate piled high with something. He didn't even know what it was, but it looked delicious, so he dug in happily. "I'm... Good. Better having met... you." he grinned, the cheesiness of his line amusing to himself. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Moon giggled and started eating her food as well. "I'm great too... I've been kinda lonely a while and it's nice to be on a date..." She said somewhat shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Sage shrugged. "I'm always alone." he said matter-of-factly, because it was true. Whether it was just him wanting to be alone or him never being noticed, he never really got out much or had friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Moon nodded and continued to eat. "Well... I guess you have me now right...?" She said looking up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:44 am

Sage frowned, pausing and chewing thoughtfully. Was she his? That was a very big step to take very quickly. "If things work out... yea."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:36 am

Moon rubbed the back of her head somewhat regretting what she said. "I-I mean... If you don't think I'm trying to rush into things then... "
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:51 am

Sage chuckled, and shook his head before giving her paw a reassuring pat. "No, I... Don't. Just... If." he said, hoping she understood what he meant. It was fairly hard to express how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Moon nodded and continued eating. "I know... But we can always try can't we? I mean this food is pretty good, we could come here again some time."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:10 am

Sage smiled. "I'd... Like that. Trying." he said, contemplating what it would be like to actually properly have another pokemon in his life. Maybe it would be different to what he was used to.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Moon smiled and ate a little more of her food. "Oh do you like books...? Because I have a house in the forest outside town and I have a lot of books in there."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:47 am

Sage frowned. "What's a book?" he asked, having never heard of such a thing. He'd grown up in the forest, so all these kinds of material things were all new to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Moon ate the rest of her food and thought a minute. "Well books are like small little things filled with pages and usually you can read great stories from them to."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Sage nodded, slowly digesting what he was being told. He assumed a book was kind of like a bunch of leaves but pages, but he had no idea what reading was. "Uh... Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Moon stretched slightly and thought a minute. "So what do you want to do after this...?
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 am

Sage shrugged, swallowing the last bite of his own food. "I don't know." he said honestly, staring into space as he contemplated this. "What would you... like?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Moon thought a minute and shrugged slightly. "Well i was kind of hoping to just hang out with you more... if you don't mind spending more time with me that is..." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 am

Sage just nodded, moving his paws aside as the waiter came to take away their plates. "Sure. Sounds... Nice." he said, his eyes closing as he grinned. He was looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Moon smiled and nodded. "Well we shouldn't waste time should we? Where first, the park or..?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:58 am

Sage looked around, deep in thought. "I don't know." he said, before nodding when she mentions park. "That sounds.. nice." he said, smiling as he got up and walked over to the door before holding it open for Moon.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Moon smiled as she walked through the door and waited for him to scone out to start walking. Once they did she walked closer to him. "So want to find an area to relax in?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:00 am

Sage nodded, opening his mouth to speak before yawning instead. His ears drooped back and tears sprang to his eyes, awkwardly lifting a paw to wipe them away. "Sure. We can watch the clouds, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:56 am

Moon bodded and thought before talking again. "Hey are you ok...?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 am

Sage swallowed, picking his words carefully to consider how to answer this question. He didn't want to offend Moon. "I'm... Fine." he said, having eventually settled on that word after a couple of seconds pause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.   When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When in doubt, get Angry and yell alot.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: