Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Name Choosing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Name Choosing Vote_lcapName Choosing Voting_barName Choosing Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Name Choosing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:03 am

Strike nodded with a smile. His hand feeling a especially intense burn mark on his chest. "Yeah, I blame the moment" Strike said, and chuckled a bit, before giving Lilian a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 pm

"Well, if it's a boy, he is either going to be called, Shin, Ken, or Neo" Strike suggested, as he didn't really have any ideas for what he would call a girl if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 pm

"I would go for Jacynth. I think it would suit her. Then again, we have a lot of time to think about it. Even after we get the little thing, we have time to think of a name." Strike commented, and leaned back with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:13 pm

(Oh my xD)

"It's up to you hun. I'm sure you know better than me about that stuff. I barely talked before we met." Strike responded, honestly not really knowing anything about anything.

(derpsies >u<)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Strike's eyes grew wide, he knew what was coming, and he had to at least do something!.

ONE SURELY EPIC RP THAT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE LATER!

Strike was relieved that it was finally done. They now had the egg out, and it was at least much easier for Lilian to mess around with than the alternative.

( I don't know what to RP from here. Maybe it's the end XD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:47 pm

"A bit more accurate of a date would have been nicer, but I think this went fine. My hand hurts though." Strike said, referring to the several times Lilian squeezed the life out of his hand during the delivery of the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:06 am

"Hey now, the type doesn't matter strength wise. Besides, I'm psychic too, if anything, that would make me a little weaker than this "fighting type buff guy" your referring to" Strike said, and chuckled a bit. "Though it doesn't hurt to pump a little iron once in a while" Strike's eyes grew wide, and he quickly placed his hand under the egg, but was relieved to see that Lilian held onto it tightly once more. "Yeah, perhaps a bit. I'm sure you will get as strong as ever though. Besides, if you mix a bit of psychic, and physical abilities, then you can multitask very well when the kid arrives. Maybe sometime in the future, it will be you will be confused for a fighting type!" Strike gently bumped Lilian's shoulder, being careful not to mess with her grip on the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:17 am

Strike gently took the egg from Lilian so she could bounce. He was very good at sitting still, despite being an active fighter. "Yes, I have in fact. Could you imagine the amount of pain three little ones from this egg would give us?, even two?. I wouldn't mind it though, I could imagine it would be nice to have one each~" Strike teased and leaned back in his couch with the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 am

Strike smiled and rubbed his forehead a bit. "I would think so. Twins are common, and I am pretty sure it isn't just because they layed more than one egg, and they hatched at the same time. I know some pokemon gets a ton of those...*shivers* Happy with one kid!" Strike proclaimed, not wanting to be the father of ten.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Strike let Lilian get the egg, and sighed "I wouldn't mind more, but eh. I'm not really in a rush." Strike were still a bit shocked that he was going to be a dad this early, but he probably should have used protection too.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 am

"I agree. Two would be just right." Strike snacked on an apple, and since apples were his favorite food, he quickly finished it. His eyes grew a bit wide. "Wow, your right, we haven't been at the beach in weeks!" Strike was surprised as he normally went there every day before they became closer. "Just wait, we have now jinxed it, and are going to get five kids at least" Strike joked, and got up from the comfortable couch that he still wasn't used to sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Strike sighed with a smile. "At this rate I think you would be a better Gallade than me. Sadly you can't become one, but I certainly don't mind~. I do wonder how good I would have been had I become a Gadenvoir instead...Eh, doesn't bother me much." He held Lilian and the egg tight, and teleported to the beach. He took a few breaths, having exhausted himself teleporting three things. Luckily, teleporting was his specialty.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:32 pm

"With your arm strength, you could knock me out." He said mid teleport, which might have been sickening to hear via the distorted reality hacks. He laughed when Lilian sat down dizzy. "Not used to teleporting?, seriously?. Well, I can help you take a few shortcuts around town if you feel lazy sometime. I won't mind helping out."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Strike was yawning as it happened and barely noticed Areola before he ate a fireball to the face. After cursing a bit, he used Heal Pulse and sealed his wounds. "NO!" He teleported into the air next to the ancient pokemon, kicked it in the teeth, and grabbed the egg, and held it tight before he fell head first into the ground, making him see stars, but at least the egg was okay. "T-take the egg and run..." Strike said, not wanting to risk Lilian's and the egg's safety, knowing the threat the creature made a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 pm

(Why do I get the feeling that Areola is going to get a fear of green human like pokemon? xD )

"Or you could do that..." Strike said, rolling his eyes a bit. "Your amazing, you know that?" He said with a smile, and heal pulsed his sore body.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:02 am

Strike yawned, and then suddenly jumped up on his feet. "Be right back!" He barely managed to blurr out before teleporting. A couple of minutes went by before he returned with a couple of carpets, a parasol, and a cooler for drinks (all of which he barely managed to hold at once). "Tada!~" Strike said, and planted the parasol on the ground, and unfolded the carpets, and placed the cooler next to them.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:53 pm

"No, I didn't, but I did anyway" Strike said before meeting Lilian in a kiss. his eyes then grew wide, hearing those three words for the first time. He looked at Lilian blushing. He didn't know why he was so surprised to hear that, after all, they were having a kid. He didn't respond, he just grabbed her hand, and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:11 pm

And so they sat on the beach, and did horrifyingly adorable stuff until the evening. Not much RP can be done though, so me and Hyper decided to end it xD

¤End of RP~¤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name Choosing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Choosing   Name Choosing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Choosing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: