Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Vote_lcapDismal Friendship - Page 4 Voting_barDismal Friendship - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Vote_lcapDismal Friendship - Page 4 Voting_barDismal Friendship - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Dismal Friendship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:14 am

Flare bit her lip, eyebrows furrowing as her friend's condition worsened. Heaving her onto her back again, she shuffled towards the door, and was just passing the coffin when something caught her eye. "Hey... What's that?" she asked aloud, walking over and examining it a little closer. It looked like... a button?

[WOO PICK THE SCENARIO GO! *throws story line to Sugar*
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am

(Darn it!, I liked being lazy xD )

A trapdoor (conveniently right under Flare and Snowflake) opened and both of them fell into the coffin which now functioned as a sled. This secret tunnel sloped downwards and was made for the sheer purpose of getting out of that place quick. The tunnel wasn't clean at all, and Flare was about to get a Joltic right in the face unless she dodged. Snowflake didn't appreciate the horrible bumps in the road as they looked like they were reaching the exit.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Flare squealed in surprise as the trapdoor opened, almost dropping Snowflake in shock. Instead, she fell in with Snowflake landing heavily on her stomach. "Oof!" she grunted, before the look of pain was replaced with a smile of glee as she basically went for the ride of her life. "Weeee!" she exclaimed, before she was cut off by a cobweb and various other things to the face. She felt something fuzzy land on her, and swiped it away with a paw, slamming it into the wall. "Woops. SORRY!" she shouted back, before whipping around to see a growing light. Suddenly, they were shooting out of a cavern, and through a waterfall right above a giant lake. With a whoop of joy, they landed with a splash, and the coffin began falling apart. "Oh dear."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Snowflake made a delayed "weeee!" despite being in horrible pain. It seems that even when she had terrible wounds, she could make the better of it. "I-I-I might d-die..." Snowflake said, not feeling like she could keep conscious for long.

(Sudden dark theme xD )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:47 am

Flare gasped at her friend's sudden doom and gloom. "No!" she exclaimed, swimming under her friend and pushing her along the water. "You aren't dying on me. Not. Now." she said, gritting her teeth as she pulled Snowflake onto her back again and began staggering back to town. "I hope I'm going the right way."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 am

Luckily, Flare was heading the right way back to town. The only thing that went against her was a small gang on Magikarps, but none of them seemed to be able to attack her, so she moved on, despite the small shock of being surrounded by water types so suddenly. They came back to town, and the it was as nice and sunny as ever.

(Whatcha do nao? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Flare was exhausted by the time they got back to town, but still felt like she could scream in joy at the sight of something familiar. It felt like an eternity of walking, but she was determined to get her friend to help. Pushing through the crowd, she asked a couple of pokemon where the hospital was, and they all pointed her in about the right direction. Following the gestures, she quickly found a giant, looming building that still managed to look friendly. Pushing open the door, she prayed to god that someone would be there to help.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Sweetie was drinking hot chocolate when suddenly one of her assistant nurses ran by and told her that a Vulpix came in with a badly wounded Glaceon. She quickly gulped down the burning hot chocolate, and rushing to the main room. She walked up to Flare, and gently picked up Snowflake with ease. She might not be a fighter, but she is a big and strong pokemon after all. "Oh dear, where have she been?" Sweetie said, worried how someone could get his hurt. She motioned for Flare to follow her, and carried Snowflake to white and clean room, with a soft bed, and placed Snowflake on it, before checking her for wounds. She noticed a still fresh hole in her side, almost as if someone hammered a large nail into her side!. "Where did she go to get such a wound?" Sweetie asked, wanting to know the location so she could rule out some possible causes.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:09 am

Flare smiled with relief when she saw a nurse run off around the corner, probably to alert someone of her presence. Seconds later, a Blissey rushed over, relieving Flare of the heavy load of her injured friend. Flare felt her knees buckle, and flopped onto the ground before forcing herself back up after the Blissey, who was carrying her friend away. Flare felt like the winding corridors would get her very lost, but the Blissey seemed like she knew what she was doing. The room was very calming, and Flare spotted a chair and gratefully flopped onto it, exhausted. She watched Snowflake with worry, the nurse flitting about as she examined the wounds on her buddy who seemed to still be in pain. "Uh... We were in the Dismal Maze and she kind of got into a fight with a Haunter." she said, running a paw across her fur anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 am

"Oh dear, that explains why the wound just opened again as if an invisible nail went through..." Sweetie quickly checked the lockboxes, and pulled out a strange piece of paper. She briefly rubbed Snowflake on the side, which caused a dark aurora to appear, and then burn up in a strange light. "Curse lifted. And they laughed at me when I said that it was medically relevant to learn how to cure this. Ghost types does this all the time when they feel especially cruel." She started cleaning the wound, and briefly sprayed her with some strange water, which made Snowflake cry in pain. "I know it hurts, but it's for the better" carefully wrapped bandages around her chest, and opened her mouth and put a soft boiled egg in it. Suddenly, Snowflake jumped to life again and stood up proudly and posed "I'M BACK!" Before kneeling over again feeling severe chest pains. "Sshhh, rest for a bit, and you should be able to go home tomorrow. Though don't take those bandages off for a while."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 am

Flare smiled, watching the kind nurse work. She was pretty efficient, and she was reassured by the fact that Snowflake was now in safe hands. She winced a little when her friend cried out in pain, but assumed that it was just some sort of disinfectant or something and calmed down again. When Snowflake leapt up, she was by her side in an instant, a grin on her face. "You okay?" she asked, smiling a little before she felt her legs give way and she slumped to the ground. "Oh. Woops. Guess I overworked myself a little." she mumbled, crawling over to the chair and tugging it over before sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:35 am

"Of course!, I had worse really" That statement might have been horribly disturbing if thought about for more than a couple of seconds. The Blissey walked back into the room, and gave Snowflake a lollipop, and offered Flare one too with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:52 am

Flare took it gratefully, popping it into her mouth with a smile. "Fank woo!" she said, trying to speak around it. She looked at her friend oddly before her face registered shock, and she just stared. "Worsh? I... I am shcared." she said, shuffling her chair away from the bed a little with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:34 pm

"I almost lost my tail once. Don't ask me how, you wouldn't believe it anyway." Snowflake got out of bed and stretched, making her squirm in pain a bit, but she really didn't care if it hurt. She bit into the lollipop, shattering it and proceeded to chew on the remains. It seems she didn't like the traditional way of consuming a lollipop and preferred to simply chew it. (strong teeth I guess)

She poked the Blissey and asked if she could go home early. The Blissey shaked her head.
"We need to make sure you don't get any problems the next 24 hours. Sorry." Snowflake groaned a bit in response. She WAS a little pressed on time. She had to show a Croconaw where to find someone. Snowflake sat on a chair next to Flare. "So...first time in town?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:55 am

Flare's eyes widened, and she opened her mouth to ask just as Snowflake told her not to. Huffing, she crossed her arms childishly and pouted a little, or at least as best she could around a lollipop. She watched her friend with interest as she chewed the lollipop, amazed that she was even able to do that. Flare considered doing it herself, but just shook her head. Flare shook her head again in response to Snowflake's question. "Nope!" she said happily, swinging her back legs and popping the P. "I've been round before, just never really for a long time. Most pokemon don't notice me."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:26 am

Snowflake smiled. "It's a cool place!. There is shops, parks, and interesting pokemon. There is even a shiny one!" She exclaimed childishly and leaned back in her chair. "I can show you around sometime if you wish. It's a fun place really."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:08 am

Flare grinned, unable to stop the smile that crossed her face. "I would love to." she said, before yawning a huuuge yawn. "Wow. I'm pooped." she mumbled, before flopping face first onto the end of the bed and beginning to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:01 am

Snowflake let out a big yawn and jumped onto her bed, and curled up under the blanket. I think I will take advantage of the Blissey's advice and- *yawns* take a nap" She was still a little sore, but she just took it as a even better reason to sleep it off.

(This might be the end of the RP after your postsies. We have to start another!. I wanna use my new shiny! >u< Preferably in some sort of combat )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:02 am

Flare smiled sleepily, before nudging her friend in the side. "Oi. Bugger over." she said sleepily, before snuggling down next to her buddy and falling sound asleep.

(Suuurrree)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:07 am

(Yaysies!. Now, let me finish this the way any RP should)

THE END!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dismal Friendship
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Dismal Maze-
Jump to: