Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles

Ryth Lunar Knight

Kirbs

Uriah

Rebellious Angel

cloudchaser

SweetDreams

Ittybittyskitty

TucKiD

Scourge

Top posting users this week

Share | 

The Dragons Den

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:01 am

Snowflake casually strolled through Dragon's Cave with a small saddlebag on. She whistled a cheery tune before noticing Bill. She walked towards him with a friendly smile. "I don't remember Croconaws being dragon types. I'm Snowflake, what are you up to in this place?" She asked curious about his quest.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
)===============¤Sugar Fairy's Characters¤===============(

(Note: The purpose of this is to make it easy to remember their name ^u^ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:25 pm

"Your lost?. That's great!, I am the leader of a rescue team!." She flailed a bit in excitement and joy, before finally settling down. "Yes, I know a few moves as well. I'd rather get some stuff in here first, but I can lead you out first if you wish." She said, not caring either way because it's an adventure both ways.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:42 pm

"Team Frozen Flame. It only has me and a Ninetails called Zenthon for now. But I'm sure we will get more members in the future." She said as she walked deeper into the cave. A small dragon saw her and screamed in fear as she was an ice type and ran away. "Aw, he didn't like me..." She said, sad about her first impression to the dragon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:58 pm

"Yep, that's him alright." Snowflake saw the Dratini and squeed. She walked over to it and said. "Hello there!" As friendly as always.

(Sorry for the shorty)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:19 pm

"Sure!. And thanks little buddy" She said to the Dratini, even though it was far larger than herself. She walked up next to Bill. "So, where do you know Zenthon from?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:47 pm

"He did evolve into a larger and tougher form for sure." Snowflake said, and nodded to the Dratini to go through the door. When she saw the Dragonair, she waved rapidly. "Hi dragon!. Do you know where I can find an enormous apple down here?" Snowflake asked on impulse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:07 am

"No apples?. I'm sad to hear that. Oh well, it was fun traveling here." She stretched a bit before turning towards Bill with her head tilted. "Didn't you come down here to beat up dragons?" Snowflake asked in front of two dragons xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:52 am

Snowflake just kinda titled her head. "I don't know, I wanna help. But I honestly don't know who I should side with." Snowflake blew cold air, and made a pile of soft snow. She sat down next to the Dratini and watched as the two dooked it out. "I hope nobody gets hurt." She said, knowing that sometimes battles can have lasting impacts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Snowflake followed the fight. Checking out every blow's impact, and humming a cheery tune despite the massive drama currently in front of her. She reached into her satchel and pulled out a oran berry and snacked on it while enjoying the show.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Snowflake felt tempted to join the fight, but thought she should let the two sort it out. Not the greatest idea to get in between family when they sort out their "Issues".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:08 am

Snowflake started daydreaming about handsome pokemon.

(That basically means skip me xD )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Aw, but you did fine!. And besides, it was a family matter, and I was thinking about something very interesting" Snowflake's face became red thinking about the frame of a masculine Houndoom. "Anyway" pats the Dratini's back "I think we are done here. That is unless she was lying about the apple, but I am not sure I want it bad enough to stay here any longer if your sad about this thing that just happened." Snowflake said with her head tilted. She bounced over to Bill and hugged him tightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:44 pm

"Cool!, the strongest in my family is my older brother. He super strong, but he is so friendly he wouldn't hurt a fly. I honestly have no idea how he got so tough." Snowflake said, rubbing her chin trying to think of how her brother could get so strong. "I don't mind battling, but I don't seek a fight really. I prefer to chillax" Snowflake commented and stretched a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:11 pm

"I'm sure you will someday. Just keep training." Snowflake said with a wide smile. She scratched her nose a bit before noticing a small Bagon trying to sneak away from the scary ice type. Snowflake blasted it with her Icy Wind and he fainted rather instantly. She giggled. "I'm bored"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:02 am

"Sure!, that could be sooooo fun!. Which way to go first?, left?, right?, up?." Snowflake's last option might have confused Bill a little, but Snowflake made up her mind and walked left into a scary dark cave where a lot of scary noises could be heard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Snowflake's ears twitched a bit, and she quickly turned to face the Gabites. "Hi!, I'm Snowflake, nice to meet you!, wanna join us on a adventure?" Snowflake randomly asked the three strangers, possibly forgetting what they were doing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Snowflake smiled widely. "Okie dokie!, it's cool" She said before cracking her neck, and entering a rather aggressive stance for an otherwise friendly pokemon. She fired her trademarked Icy Wind at the group, expecting to at least K.O one of them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Snowflake took the brick break right between the eyes, and flew backwards into a wall. She flailed a bit in surprise, not expected to see such a powerful move against her type. She got back up with a big bruise on her head, and cracked her neck a bit. "Do it again, I dare you~" Snowflake loved fighting, even if it was against her odds. Snowflake did a small pose and a bunch of shiny stars fired towards the Garbit at a incredible speed. (Swift! xD )

Last edited by Sugar Heart on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because I am dumb and didn't know my type weaknesses xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:15 am

( I get it! ¤OuO¤ *feels special for no reason*)

Snowflake rushed over to one of the leader Gabit, and knocked him into the air with a flip kick. She prepared herself, and spammed Icy Wind, but since the Gabit was flailing in the air, the wind didn't just hurt him, it blew him into a wall and slammed him with ice shards against it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:21 am

Snowflake saw the Gabite's now slower attack coming, and stepped aside right when he charged her, sending the little guy straight into a wall. He broke the wall behind Snowflake, and got half of the wall on top of him as a payoff for smashing it, crushing him rather badly. "One down!" Snowflake exclaimed, feeling good about beating it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 am

"BILL!, enough already!. He is out cold (see what I did there? xD ) the fight is over!" Snowflake exclaimed, starting to see more serious injuries on the Gabite.

(Sorry for ze shorty)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:13 pm

"Then your no better than those Gabites!. Don't turn into a monster like most pokemon do when they get too strong!. Follow your heart!" Snowflake gave Bill a incredibly serious face, probably the first time she had frowned in years. Her glare would go straight through anyone's blind sight. The spying pokemon around them froze in fear, and a small whimper could be heard from one of them in response to it.

(Luffy stare xD )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:40 am

Snowflake stepped back a bit, and sat down with a grumpy look. "So you don't want to be a hero?. You don't want to protect those who can't protect themselves?, you'd rather hurt the weak for amusement?. You know what pokemon that does that is called?. VILLIANS!

Now answer me honestly. I know we all have darkness inside of us, but letting it take us over is not just a bad thing to do, it's embracing the dark and emotionless side, that only thirsts for bloodshed. Do you want to be evil?, or do you want to be a  hero?. Ignore whatever darkness you might have in this answer, it's what you WANT to be."
Somewhere far away a Dark Type probably felt insulted, but Snowflake didn't mean anything against that one personally xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Snowflake sighed in frustration, and looked at Bill. "Just know that being grey is better than the darker color. I know you might not realize what I'm talking about right now, but let that sentence echo in your heart forever. " Snowflake was raised to be apposed to blind rage whenever she witnessed it. She didn't want her new friend to become a blind monster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:17 am

"You went insane!. You need to learn to not overdo it!. You almost tried to knock me down, and had you done that, it would have taken a lot for me to forgive you. You attacked an unconscious pokemon." Snowflake pulled her ears a bit in frustration. "It might help you defeat the enemy to pump yourself up like that, but if you overdo it, you become the enemy!. I think you need a trainer...Someone who can teach you to use your full potential without letting a beast within you use it for you. If you suddenly became really strong and attacked the town one day, you might seriously injure one of your friends. Worst case scenario...kill them. The stronger fighters of the town might hunt you down, and if you have blood on your claws at that point, they might-they might...end you..." Snowflake put both of her front paws on Bill's shoulders. "Please seek help. It's not going to hold you back. It will teach you to be you when you go all out"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons Den   

Back to top Go down

The Dragons Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next