Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
After School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
After School Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
After School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
After School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
After School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
After School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
After School Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
After School Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
After School Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
After School Vote_lcapAfter School Voting_barAfter School Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

After School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 am

Snowflake walked over to the two, carrying a rather large backpack. "Hai, how was school for you two?. It was fine on my end, but art class got weird. Never had to sculpt a chicken before. Your chicken was at least better than mine Lilian." She said, and let out a small chuckle. "I wish we got to keep them though. Would make a good garden decoration. With a bit of paint of course."
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 am

Lulu walked quietly up behind the group and shuffled her feet "U-Um H-Hello again.." She says softly "Its nice to see you all again"She had been stuck in the office with her parents doing paperwork for her transfer to this school.

Her papa being grumpy the entire time as he always hated paperwork. So as such she had not be able to be in a single class that day, once she was thankful for this as the bullies seemed to be in just able every class she had.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Laying on his back and carrying his sketch book, Ryth floated next to the group happy. "Hello there, how was all your days? Mine was nice and stuff in my drawing class... My friend sat with me and stuff so that was nice..." Ryth looked at Lulu and smiled. "You weren't bothered the rest of the day right?" He asked hoping she'd be okay in the school.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:03 am

"Hi Lulu, did the jerks bother you again?" She said somewhat concerned for her friend's safety.

She nodded to Bill, knowing how it feels to be that close to a win.

"There is always someone stronger than you Bill. It's good to remember that so you can keep training and become stronger and stronger no matter how weak the others seem in comparison. I'm sure you will deck him in the nostle next time." Snowflake said, remembering her times westling with her sister.

She turned to Lilian and shrugged. "I doubt an ice sculpture would last long in a class mainly consisting of fire types sadly."
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:56 pm

"Well I spent most of the day in the office...but i think i have them in a few of my classes.." She says scratching her cheek and pulled out her schedule. "Gym,Baking, Drama,Art..." She looks up at them "I guess we have a few classes together too. " She say blushing softly with a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 am

Ryth sighed and stared at the sky. He thought of what he should do the rest of the day. Looking over at the group he straightened his stance up. "So um... Anyone want to come over to my house? Well as long as you won't be scared of it that is..." He said slightly laughing as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:24 pm

"Sure Ryth!. What games do you have?" She asked eagerly as video games are a thing this incarnation of Snowflake seems to be addicted to. That, and cheeseburgers, but I digress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After School Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School   After School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School
Page 1 of 1